Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

SILICONE MIX??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 9:43pm
I swear, black folks and science.

Charmbracelet,
You REALLY ought to do a search on boiling and microwaving hair.  It does not damage the hair as long as you don't over cook it and as long as the hair saturated with some sort of liquid when it's in the microwave.  Microwaves will not damage your hair anymore than it will damage food.
Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 9:54pm
thanks for the tip, ladies. Off to look for silicon mix :)
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Charmbracelet♥ Charmbracelet♥ wrote:

Wtf?You guys are boiling and microwaving 150-300$hair?Oh hell no.No thanks maam.
Maybe you should read the old topics to have a better understanding of maintaining your purchase . I have Bliss in stash for example that cost over a grand . I place the hair in the microwave for a few minutes to maintain the quality charmbracelet .
No matter what amount you pay, you need to treat the weave hair like your own . Think about all of the money you loose , when you purchase hair every few months due to lack of proper care or quality . JMO
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 10:48pm

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Wtf?You guys are boiling and microwaving 150-300$hair?Oh hell no.No thanks maam.
Maybe you should read the old topics to have a better understanding of maintaining your purchase . I have Bliss in stash for example that cost over a grand . I place the hair in the microwave for a few minutes to maintain the quality charmbracelet .
No matter what amount you pay, you need to treat the weave hair like your own . Think about all of the money you loose , when you purchase hair every few months due to lack of proper care or quality . JMO
I don't think you would microwave your own hair.
I am too old in life and the weave game to play with you . I see you are either a alias or not serious . Either way good night .
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 10:52pm

**face palm again***
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 11:55pm

But you would blow dry out and flat iron it and press it with hot combs right??

Be honest, are you trolling?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 7:49am
Since we are on a Purse site and don't know about hair because $150-$300 is expensive arse hurr.
Who is liking those new Louis Vuitton bags with the sequence embellishments? 
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 8:46am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Since we are on a Purse site and don't know about hair because $150-$300 is expensive arse hurr.
Who is liking those new Louis Vuitton bags with the sequence embellishments? 

Purses? Dammit. All this time I thought this was an electronics site. Damn I need a new flatscreen. But I only have $125 to spend bcus anything over $150 is way too much for my pockets.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 8:51am
Ladies I got the replica Jordans for $40 any color any style. You can't wear them in the rain tho. You've been warned.
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 9:47am
Is this the Silicon Mix ?  How long should the microwave be set for?
Image 1

Edited by MISS CR - Jun 08 2013 at 9:49am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon