Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Silicon Mix (UK people)

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
hoxtonbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoxtonbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Silicon Mix (UK people)
    Posted: Feb 17 2011 at 8:53am
Hi,

Silicon mix here is sooo expensive and the leave in has just set me back £15, can anyone recommend a cheaper (but good) alternative as I dont plan on buying it again. The shampoo and conditioner set me back £33 aloneCry

the annoying thing is I was actually in the Dom republic over Xmas and didnt know untill I returned that it was made out there Angry

I wonder if cheaper in the USA? I am going to NY and ATL (or ATL and Fort Lauderdale)  in August so may stock up if cheap out there
Sponsored Links

celess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote celess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2011 at 3:05pm
It's definitely cheaper in the US . I bought mine when I was on holiday there.
Bought them in this site

http://www.bluebeez.com/996/Silicon_Mix_Original

The leave-in is just $9.95

Edited by celess - Feb 17 2011 at 3:06pm
Sheryse View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheryse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2011 at 3:26pm
I use this when I get low in silicon mix and I get the same results, and use it on my  own hair as well..

http://www.queenhelene.com/haircare_product_detail.php?id=9
loppie06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loppie06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:16am
just used my first silicon mix and too excited I had to post. Anyways for UK ladies, on ebay there are only 2 sellers in UK, one sells for £18.50 (free shipping) which is the cheapest I ever saw in the whole of UK during my scouting. Silicon Mix is amazing. Sadly they don't sell it in beauty supply stores.
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:07pm
Not sure what I did wrong but not that impressed with SM, I LOVE LOVE Herbal Essence's hydration conditioner!!! Pound store £1 for 200ml or sometimes ya lucky to find 400ml.
Failing that Tesco have the 400ml for £1.89 half price right now.

If anyone can enlighten me on the greatness of silicon mix well maybe I will use my shampoo sitting gathering dust and reorder the conditioner....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic