Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

signs you look for in trusting someone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: signs you look for in trusting someone
    Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:33am
How can you determine whether or not someone  is trustworthy? What are signs that you look for?
Sponsored Links

Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:00pm
Whether they tell everyone else's business, the type if lifestyle they lead, if the person is happy with their own lives and if they have shown to be be vindictive or sneaky.
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:00pm
Of*
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:01pm
Life*

Last typo😋
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:24pm
I have a close friend who tells me all our mutual and her own friends business. I do side eye her. I have actually stopped telling her stuff that I wouldn't want anyone else knowing. Problem is, that is not exactly a friendship if you can't tell your friend private stuff. If I wanted to talk about the weather, I would so with a colleague. 

I think she has caught on. She was on the phone nattering about a mutual friend's business and I was dead silent. She then says ''oh don't worry hun, I tell her straight on. Nothing I am telling you she wasn't heard from me'. Oh yes that makes it alright then. 

I guess this hasn't answered your question. I don't really know, but the older I get, I just need to be comfortable around you. You don't have to be perfect (I am not!) but it's not just about having a good time. I can't tolerate friends who are in constant competition with you. A little competition might be healthy as it can spur you to do good in life but not where errrything is a competition. I hate that. 
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:47pm
Do they keep their word?  
Do they know how to have fun without drugs, alcohol, sex or slander?
Do they talk out their neck?  
I tend not to trust people who talk terribly about their families *shrugs* 
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Lhdc2011 Lhdc2011 wrote:

Whether they tell everyone else's business, the type if lifestyle they lead, if the person is happy with their own lives and if they have shown to be be vindictive or sneaky.

I concur
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:55pm
If they nails are clean and well taken care of.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:00pm
Whether they have long term, healthy friendships with other people. That tells you they're a good friend that people don't wanna lose.

I tried becoming friends with two different females who didn't didn't have any long term friendships, and had recently lost other friends. I found out why people stopped dealing with them.
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Lhdc2011 Lhdc2011 wrote:

this ^^^ I would also like to add that you should pray over people. There were many of times were God shown me their true colors.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic