BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Sign Petition to Re-Cast the role of Aaliyah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 2:49pm
coco, why are you going in on Aaliyah's acting?

How is Zendaya better than she was?
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 2:51pm
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:25pm
Zendaya is pretty but she aint right for the role.. yeah Aaliyah was lightskin but she was black with a little indian, why not get someone with that ethnicity instead of someone with 50% white blood...no shade...
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Smh... Really?
They're trying to play zendaya

When are actresses ever spot on looks wise for roles..?

She can dance and act better than Aaliyah anyways

And no one is interested in this movie all like that

You must be mistaking her for her backup dancer. Zendaya is an okayish dancer at best. Saw her live while she was here, and she was lackluster and below average. And yes, for the most part, they usually try to use somebody who looks similar to the person they are playing.
We're going in on Aaaliya now? for why?
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:58pm
That's unnecessary...
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:35pm
It's not that serious.  And why is a biopic even being made about Aaliyah? Call me clueless but I don't recall her being a big star or iconic, plus she's been gone for a while. Let her cont. to RIP. No shade to her whatsoever. Zendaya may not be the best pick but they can go ahead a leave the lil girl alone. Who's SERIOUSLY checking for this movie?Confused
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:36pm
saying that someone is better is going in………? 

i feel that shes a better actress cus like i said in the other thread.. she went to school of the arts highschool for theatre (you have to audition for that.. so not only is she decent but she got further training) and the trained at the american conservatory theatre.. and was in several things at the california shakespeare theatre..
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:43pm

I love Lifetime movies . I never talk low about the dead . I think Aaliyah beauty would have taken her far , like bey . I was afraid to watch her last movie .. What happen to Trayvon movie ?  Not sure i could watch . Department of justice never gave a update .

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:51pm
It is not that serious?
But there is 74 posts and 8 pages discussing it in another thread.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:53pm
i dont feel that saying someone is better at something is talking low about her. 

dead or alive she wasnt the greatest. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>