Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - *sigh* White folks raising money to help keep...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*sigh* White folks raising money to help keep...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 4:57pm
i just find it very odd that she went all the way up to Utah of all freaking places.. 
Sponsored Links

yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:22pm
I'm sorry, I'm not talking about the case, but I just get sick when confronted with double standards and there are so many racial double standard comments in this thread.

"I've never been a fan of white people raising black babies unless the choice is between a home and no home." does that go for all racial adoptions? or just the white family and black baby ones? what if one was to say, " I've never been a fan of black people raising white babies unless the choice is between a home and no home. "

"Finally... a White woman with some sense!' What if someone of another race was to say, "Finally... a Black woman with some sense!"

I don't feel like looking for all the other racist comments, but you get the point. I just get annoyed by such statements, and everyone just finds it acceptable...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:26pm
Yes yahya, it is a double standard

Our history is also one big double standard
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:29pm
I don't like interracial anything. 
I prefer segregation and if I had the means I'd adopt all the little black orphans in the world.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:40pm
I don't understand black people who play devil's advocate in these situations.

but thanks for the teachable moment, I guess.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I don't understand black people who play devil's advocate in these situations.

but thanks for the teachable moment, I guess.

lol...yeah i generally side eye these moments of ummmmm objectivity...
Antilolita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antilolita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:45pm
For the people who were talking about donating funds for the Father's legal fees, there is a link on his attorney's website :)

Hopefully the little girl is returned without any incident.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 1:32pm
Wow
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 3:31pm
emotional well-being and distance has nothing to do with historical factors being neglected.

Yesterday was Monday EST no matter how aloof you think you are.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 3:38pm
The mama was a spiteful bish. Surely got some money and has a new man lined up..Hope her trifling azz goes to jail.

If she was worried he wasn't going to provide or his whereabouts, she simply could have went to his commander..lying bish..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>
  Share Topic