Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - *sigh* White folks raising money to help keep...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*sigh* White folks raising money to help keep...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:54pm
Why are they even getting 60 days?  It ain't they child and they better not be planning to do any harm to her since they can't get their way..They went in the adoption knowing the circumstances.. Them clowns don't need 60 days. They need to get off they dumb azzes and give that baby back to her father immediately
Sponsored Links

zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:04pm
That father is patient. After the judge give the go ahead to get his baby, he should have been at the property with his people getting his baby back. 60 hours is a life time let alone 60 days. 

The whole thing is illegal let alone immoral. I would have every news station outside covering the story whilst I was screaming blue murder getting my baby back. 

It's even worse because that baby is criminally cute. Oh yes I would be causing a storm in that neighborhood. You can't be soft with these people. Assert yourself and get YOUR baby back. Like NOW. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:06pm
Can someone please make an official "I can't stand yt" thread Ermm I swear ill have several stories to add

Edited by Alias_Avi - Dec 05 2012 at 2:07pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:35pm
Giving these people 60 days is a LifeTime movie waiting to happen.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

So, they thought that this was a cute family photo? She looks scared, and the girl behind her looks like the devil's spawn :/

LMAO. That baby looks terrified. Lawd have mercy!!

Can we make this photo a "caption this thread".... there's so much that comes to mind. LOL
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:15pm
So glad the baby won't grow up to be a sister wife
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 7:48pm
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought it you were in the military your rights to your children were gone?
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Mama and baby are absolutely beautiful
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:55am
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought it you were in the military your rights to your children were gone?
No. In some cases, the military will not accept you if you are a single parent with full custody. Once you are in and have kids, you just need a care plan.
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:26am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

No. In some cases, the military will not accept you if you are a single parent with full custody. Once you are in and have kids, you just need a care plan.
When my friend joined the navy, she had to give her mom temporary custody of her daughter while we were in boot camp.  When she got out and got to her first duty station, she got custody back.  They only do that initially so you won't interrupt training for family emergencies.  However, if you are a single parent and raising your child is interfering with work, they can and will kick you out.  I've seen it almost happen first hand with another friend.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>