Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - *sigh* White folks raising money to help keep...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*sigh* White folks raising money to help keep...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

This efficient military you guys speak of is not the one I experiencedSleepy

She is still wrong though. If she was worried about being a single mother, she could have at least consulted him after she had the baby. She could have stipulated that if they broke up, he had to take the baby. She just gave the baby away. I empathize with her, but her actions were so short-sided.
IA, but especially with the bolded.

Well, I have to say that things slip through the cracks, but all the years I spent in the military has proven that it isn't the norm. This is why spouses need to know what other avenues they have. I see sometimes a spouse will listen to the soldier and not talk to other spouses (especially the ones who have been around for a long time).
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Well, depends on the Army and Marines, but she could send it up higher and higher up his chain of command. It's not hard and it will definitely come down.

Please, some of the top commanders cosign unethical sh!t all the time. Ermm

Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

Well, I have to say that things slip through the cracks, but all the years I spent in the military has proven that it isn't the norm. This is why spouses need to know what other avenues they have. I see sometimes a spouse will listen to the soldier and not talk to other spouses (especially the ones who have been around for a long time).

I don't know much about child custody. You would have more knowledge of that arena, but veteran benefits, health insurance, and legal matters (mainly sexual assault cases) are not handled efficiently at all in the army, and that is not things slipping through the cracks. That is the norm. You usually make the rosy posts about the military, but most of the people I know do not share that experience. I know, I know. Take it up with my congressman, right?

Edited by Limalady - Dec 05 2012 at 12:47pm
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:54pm
LOL....@ rosy posts.....LOL
The only part of the military I am talking about today is the financial support a soldier must provide his/her dependents.  This is why their claim that he left her penniless is questionable. That just doesn't jive with me, knowing that it isn't a hard solution.
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:19pm
Those people have stolen that little girl from her father.  If they cared about this child, how could they fight giving her a chance to be raised by her own flesh and blood when there is no history of abuse between the father and child?

I am also really uncomfortable that they really only wanted the little girl because they needed a "similar" sibling for their other black child.  If they cared so much about the black experience, they should give that black man a chance to parent his black child rather than fighting to keep her as part of a matching set of negro children.

ETA- I normally am all for transracial adoption, but this family just reeks entitlement!
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:29pm
She gave the child up for adoption moved refused to speak to him but she didn't file for divorce or legal separation?! Some things are def not adding up. I don't feel sorry for them ppl they knew that adoption was illegal and still chose to go through with it instead of adopting another child who needs a home.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:30pm
This is what I want to know

This case don't make no sense

Originally posted by solena solena wrote:

She gave the child up for adoption moved refused to speak to him but she didn't file for divorce or legal separation?! Some things are def not adding up. I don't feel sorry for them ppl they knew that adoption was illegal and still chose to go through with it instead of adopting another child who needs a home.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:31pm
They have no grounds to keep that baby.. The Mother ain't shyt by the way..

Edited by EasterBell - Dec 05 2012 at 1:36pm
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

So, they thought that this was a cute family photo? She looks scared, and the girl behind her looks like the devil's spawn :/

LMAO. That baby looks terrified. Lawd have mercy!!
That girl on top is definately pinching that baby, get her out of there now!!!!!
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:45pm
military bah/baq is pretty cut and dry....
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:45pm
i read this story the other day...and had to close the computer

too many dumb ppl in this situation.

they have 60 days.... i will be waiting and watching.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 19>
  Share Topic