Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - *sigh* White folks raising money to help keep...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

*sigh* White folks raising money to help keep...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 19>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

nah, i was trying to see if certain posts aligned with what's written in the article or whether those certain posts were giving the usual benefit of the doubt to whitey. 

Geek

the consensus went one way...i agree with the majority

who trusts the man like that here?!

Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:36pm
check for the posts that are not like all the othersBig smile
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:48am
Give that man his baby. I understand that they have bonded but now that are kidnappers.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:07am
Omg what a fvcked up situation.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:08am
They need to give that baby back to her father. I know that the white family has bonded with the baby and I know that they dropped 25k on the baby..

But from the info provided in this thread: they knew that the father, which was her husband, did not consent to the adoption. The family knew that they were taking a gamble by spending 25k for an adoption that was not legal and they still did it anyway under the assumption that the father was a deadbeat and wouldn't care or want the baby back.

The white family was wrong and they need to give that man back his beautiful daughter and adopt another child that is legally able to be adopted. If anything, the family needs to be angry with themselves and the adoption agency for proceeding with an illegal adoption.

As far as the mother of this baby girl, I don't know what could have went on between the both of them to give her any thoughts that she was going to be a single mother. Unless she didn't want the baby or want to raise it alone while he was with the military.

Either way, they need to give that man his baby and stop with their salty white ppl tears. They knew it wasn't legal.

And that baby is beautiful!!!!! I want her!!
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:13am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

So, they thought that this was a cute family photo? She looks scared, and the girl behind her looks like the devil's spawn :/

LMAO. That baby looks terrified. Lawd have mercy!!
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:13am
Poor baby girl    She is so cute. The mother and the adoptive parents are shady. I wouldn't give them a dime.
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:27am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

they were married? she can't do that. dumb bia.

THANK YOU.
This wife should be sitting in jail by now.
and the white couple should give the baby back
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:30am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't trust white people in Utah.

i soooo wanted to write this but said lemme play nice.
THANK EPITOME
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:31am
LMAO at people automatically jumping to the aid of the father because the child was adopted by white people. Based on ALL the reports that I have read about the story, something in the water ain't clean with the papiGeek
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 19>
  Share Topic