Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - *sigh* White folks raising money to help keep...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*sigh* White folks raising money to help keep...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:38pm
the little girl looks like she be pinching that baby and sh*t

they probably all doSleepy

Edited by noneyons - Dec 04 2012 at 10:39pm
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:41pm
He leaves in Feb.....the baby comes on March.....he's calling blah blah blah...he gets a hold of the Dr so he knows she ain't a dead bitch....she calls him in June and says she put the baby up for adoption. 

She got some pics of another lil' girl on her FB....I assume that's her daughter too.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Oh, so the wife and child of a man in the US military can go missing for months? 

Without foul play, and stay missing, despite his US military backed efforts to find them?

Really BHM? 

Okay.  

Confused We don't even know if the military tried to help him find them in the first place anyway...IMO there's probably alot that happened between them that the articles aren't telling anyway.

Edited by niecy - Dec 04 2012 at 10:44pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:49pm
So he called for weeks/months and couldn't get in contact with his wife? Missing person report? Amber alert?

After talking to the doctor, he didn't know she was alive. All he knews was that she was alive when she gave birth to a live baby. Missing person report? Amber alert?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:53pm
I don't know.
Alls I know is that I don't want no mormons raisin' no black children.
They can give me the lil' boy.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:57pm
I'd rather the Mormons keep him.

@niecy: Indeed we don't.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:58pm
let me read the whole article before i start assuming folks heads are stuck up whitey's ass...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I'd rather the Mormons keep him.

@niecy: Indeed we don't.

So she can grow up in the mormon church that doesn't even like nigguhs....they only took us in so they could have more followers. She'll be raised to think breeding a bunch of kids will bring her closer to the imaginary man in the sky.

Religion is child abuse. 
I'm about to get me some kids. 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:03pm
SHE needs to be with her father. He, the lil boy you said they could give you, does not need to be anywhere near you.

@noneyons: Or, you could read the thread.

Edited by FarraFace - Dec 04 2012 at 11:07pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:22pm
nah, i was trying to see if certain posts aligned with what's written in the article or whether those certain posts were giving the usual benefit of the doubt to whitey. 

Geek

the consensus went one way...i agree with the majority
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style