Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - *sigh* White folks raising money to help keep...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

*sigh* White folks raising money to help keep...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 19>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

They already have a little Black boy, and why want a little Black girl too? I appreciate their openness, but there are tons of children (maybe not newborns) that need good homes. Why don't they adopt those babies? They need to go ahead and give this man his baby back.

they probably wanted the black boy to have a black sibling so they could talk about black stuff

Noooo!!!!!! Cry Not Black stuff, but I doubt either of those kids will know anything about "Black" things being raised in Utah by White people.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:39pm
this thread grew way to fast. i can't even
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:41pm
Damn I just remembered Star, she'd be all in this thread right now smiling from ear to ear. She always talk about Dads fighting for their child when trifling mothers arise Cry
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Damn I just remembered Star, she'd be all in this thread right now smiling from ear to ear. She always talk about Dads fighting for their child when trifling mothers arise Cry

When will she get off suspension?
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

i feel bad for the wife kind of. 
like i know what she did was illegal... but he left her with nothing. Disapprove

He didn't leave her.
He was sent to SC for work...he's in the military I assumed from the OP.

in one of the articles, it said he left her when she was 7 months pregnant.
with nothing. 

i don't she was doing this to be a bitch. or maybe she was scared of raising the child with him there. 
i don't know. but i do feel bad for her. 
JungleDrum View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote JungleDrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:43pm

Awwwww. They look so cute together.

Comment from the article :

" The law is the LAW.  If the husband of a married woman does NOT concent to the adoption it is NOT an adoption, period.  The Frei's KNEW there was NO CONSENT.  At that very moment they should have turned back.

The law is not about fitness.  His rights CANNOT be terminated.  The law simply does not allow for it, period.  The marriage prevents that, period.  He cannot be found to be an unfit parent because HE WAS NEVER ALLOWED TO PARENT by interference of the Frei's.

He was, at the time of birth, honorably serving his country in the military as active duty.  As a result, federal law precludes the courts FROM terminating his rights. He was also able to prove that he was supporting his wife.  he freaking PAID for the birth through his military benefits.

He didn't make contact because the baby's birth was HIDDEN from him and then he was lied to by his WIFE and the ADOPTION AGENCY.

If you cannot read the basic facts as presented, and as RULED ON BY A JUDGE, then there is simply NO HELPING YOU.

Ultimately, the baby's father DID NOTHING WRONG, the baby's mother committed fraud, the adoption agency committed fraud, and the Frei's KNOWINGLY KIDNAPPED a baby.

Learn to read before opening your mouth."

Clap
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:44pm

Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

When will she get off suspension?

I have no idea, I dont have Mod connections LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:44pm
Their begging raised over $21k.

Stern Smile
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by JungleDrum JungleDrum wrote:

Awwwww. They look so cute together.

Comment from the article :

" The law is the LAW.  If the husband of a married woman does NOT concent to the adoption it is NOT an adoption, period.  The Frei's KNEW there was NO CONSENT.  At that very moment they should have turned back.

The law is not about fitness.  His rights CANNOT be terminated.  The law simply does not allow for it, period.  The marriage prevents that, period.  He cannot be found to be an unfit parent because HE WAS NEVER ALLOWED TO PARENT by interference of the Frei's.

He was, at the time of birth, honorably serving his country in the military as active duty.  As a result, federal law precludes the courts FROM terminating his rights. He was also able to prove that he was supporting his wife.  he freaking PAID for the birth through his military benefits.

He didn't make contact because the baby's birth was HIDDEN from him and then he was lied to by his WIFE and the ADOPTION AGENCY.

If you cannot read the basic facts as presented, and as RULED ON BY A JUDGE, then there is simply NO HELPING YOU.

Ultimately, the baby's father DID NOTHING WRONG, the baby's mother committed fraud, the adoption agency committed fraud, and the Frei's KNOWINGLY KIDNAPPED a baby.

Learn to read before opening your mouth."

Clap

Thank ya! Clap
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Their begging raised over $21k.

Stern Smile

I hate white people.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair