Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - *sigh* White folks raising money to help keep...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*sigh* White folks raising money to help keep...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Father and child during a court hearing in Utah. Smh, white folks aint even doing right by that beautiful child's hair :(

And I stiiillll dont understand why they are getting 60 damn days to return a child

So they can run off with that man damn baby that's why

Exactly what I was thinking. They have already proven their crazy, idk what else a judge would needs
Sponsored Links

JungleDrum View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote JungleDrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:26pm
I wouldn't let my daughter's kidnappers visit her. Ermm
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:26pm
I empathize with the mother. They were having marital problems, and she didn't want to be a single parent. I'm sure she regrets it now. Having said that, I could never give my baby away.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:28pm
That baby was paid for if you spent thousands you wouldn't want to give her up either.

And how the agency atill wouldnt give info once they knew he was married to the real mom, they knew.

How did the wife just have the means to get up and disappear like that. I wanna see the adopted son

Edited by HaitianDiva64 - Dec 04 2012 at 9:29pm
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:29pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:29pm
so they adopted the child knowing dad didn't consent and was advised he'd likely contest?  wow

Does the bio mom face any charges?

when my friends adopted a child where the father hadn't consented (bio mom said she couldnt locate him), the agency advised they not take the child until after   they put notices in local papers to find the dad. They said if he came forward they would have to remove the child and it's best not to get attached. My friends said 'gimme our baby now.' lol. They didn't want to wait but we were all pretty nervous while waiting.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I understand both sides. I would side eye the hell out of the white family if they gave the baby up so easily. 

and she's so effing ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes she is !! Veryyyy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:31pm
http://frei-adoption.com/Frei/Leah.html

I just read the entry on their blog and got pissed all over again Pinch
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:33pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:33pm
That blog is enriched with white tears Pinch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style