Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sidi's: Indians of African Descent (Pic Heavy)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:44pm
I can only speak for myself tatee...I guess there's enough venom to go round for everyone...I don't care who they are or where they're from..I'm generous like thatStern SmileLOL

indians just happen to be the topic of discussion for this thread...I can, have and will say the same of any group with anti black sentiments *shrugs*
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:50pm
tatee I think it's because southern Indians are quite dark skinned themselves 

Anytime you try to classify people there will be someone at the "bottom", needlessly without merit

That's why I kept going on and on in that other thread. This concept of better than is just ludicrous 

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:20pm
My grandmother cant stand my mom's black ass and she used to act like my black ass didnt exist before she realized we dont give a shyt. My grandfather is half black so she was cool with that much black

Sad cause shes a darker Indian so the hate is that much skronger. Shame. She calls me regularly now and wants me to visit
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:25pm
Ming--Your grandmom is Indian and your grandfather is half black and half what?
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:31pm
All around the world same song
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:48pm
Chinese, Jess. She moved to Trinidad a long time ago cause she was the darkest in her family and wanted a fresh start. they are more accepting of the union there.

Ive only been to Trinidad on a layover and she came to me at the airport... I was younger than 8 but if you don't like my mother, bitch i dont like you.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:54pm
So you really are MING lol
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:27pm
Indians operate on a Caste system.

The lighter, the more accepted.

There are blacks/darker skinned in all cultures.

In the end.   The lighter your skin the more accepted for some reason.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

So you really are MING lol
Dead LOL 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Chinese, Jess. She moved to Trinidad a long time ago cause she was the darkest in her family and wanted a fresh start. they are more accepting of the union there.

Ive only been to Trinidad on a layover and she came to me at the airport... I was younger than 8 but if you don't like my mother, bitch i dont like you.

your mom is her DIL? your grand pa is half black half Indian? That is Coolie/Dougla? 

I said the same you really are Ming LOLOLOLOLs
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>