BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

side boob

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 11:59am
exactly jolie

she's young, naturally small-breasted/athletic shaped...I'd be surprised if her boobs didn't look like that

...mine look like that for now..lets give it a few years plus kids thoughOuch

I must say I'm way more shocked by gaga though...isn't she in her 20's too? her weight fluctuates so that probably took a toll on her boobs I guess

Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:00pm
I guess at the appropriate time but Im afraid with all of my movements someone might see the everything so I always have on a cute bra on.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:09pm
im not saying they cant be hers.. 

but i wouldnt be surprised at all..
no one would seriously call me saggy (although i have) and were about the same size id guess.. but mines just dont look like hers. could be genetics though..

and i can say i danced 3-6 days a week for 10 years.. along with other about 3 other extracirriculars for years.. although i have had years of downtime. 
if i had her money id get a slight lift and no one would notice.. celebs do miniscule slight surgeries all the time. im pretty sure she slowly got her chin reduced. 

i wouldnt call rih athletic or even athletic shaped.. shes just recently started showing definition imo. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 22 2014 at 12:13pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

exactly jolie

she's young, naturally small-breasted/athletic shaped...I'd be surprised if her boobs didn't look like that

...mine look like that for now..lets give it a few years plus kids thoughOuch

I must say I'm way more shocked by gaga though...isn't she in her 20's too? her weight fluctuates so that probably took a toll on her boobs I guess

Mine were perky like that too at her age so It's perfectly credible to me.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:22pm
cokes I meant athletic as in relatively slim/not really a big girl...sorry I use these terms loosely sometimesEmbarrassed

I think you're right it is genetic...even things like the size of the ribcage/the tautness of the cooper's ligmanets can affect the shape of boobs too

Edited by CherryBlossom - Jun 22 2014 at 12:23pm
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I wear a pretty bra when I show side boob. Like a sparkly not for everyday bra. I don't care about it on other people if its pretty. If its got veins and sags or is just unsightly or thirsty looking, then I might judge for a sec.

i just did it with a sparkly bra like 2 days ago, aww twinsies. Heart lol but yeah i got into a whole convo with my bf about it and then i saw the Karrueche pix so I wondered if it was cool to just run to the grocery store or something with side boob.  

no comment on orangutan tits lol i can't picture them on a human

Yay! And don't u live on the west coast? I bet its ok to have side boob there on a normal day. In the Midwest it's not really normal.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 2:02pm
i like it. also when she had on this outfit, cute Embarrassed

Edited by missunfoolish - Jun 22 2014 at 2:03pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair