Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SICK SAD WORLD: Gross and interesting stuff thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SICK SAD WORLD: Gross and interesting stuff thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:42pm
Lady Ice and CoCo You rang.....Big smile

The Most Disgusting Part Of These Photos Is What’s Hidden by These Piles of Trash. OMG.

If you were to walk by a river and saw trash floating down it, you’d probably be disgusted. Pollution is a terrible, passive attack on the world around us. If it bothers you, though, then we suggest staying out of Indonesia. There is a body of water called the Citarum river in Indonesia that would make you gag on sight. It is so polluted and filled with trash, you can’t even see the water.

I’m not joking.

Nearly 5 million people live at the basin of the river, but their activity is just a fraction of the reason why the river is so clogged with trash.

It’s hard to imagine what kind of bacteria and viruses are breeding within the dirty waters of the Citarum river. But, for the local people in Indonesia, it’s one of the water supplies they must rely on to stay alive.

In December of 2008, the Asian Development Bank approved a $500 million loan for cleaning up the river. To this day, it’s still considered one of the world’s most polluted.

I’ve never felt so happy to have clean drinking water.

puke.gif
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:44pm
why are they in it?????? nooooo
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:45pm
Those poor babies are playing in that disgusting water.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:45pm
I know them poor babies
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:58pm
6 creative anti-pervert devices

Girls around the world need to protect themselves from all kinds of perverts, and one of the biggest fear a modern woman has is from being raped. Here, you will see some devices that may look ridiculous, but are effective against rapists.

6 creative anti-pervert devices

Take Action: Discover innovative and a bit crazy ways to defend yourself from unwanted sexual intercourse.

Target: Women around the world. Save yourself, maybe by using some of these creations

These designs may be the answer to raping problems. See what is offered to stop someone from violating on of your basic human rights.

FemDefence is a tiny device similar to a tampon which girls can carries the protective device in her vagina. In FemDefence there is a sharp pin which has a penetrating effect on the perpetrator’s penis in the event of a rape. I think the device is quite useful and practical though it’s still an on-going project. To me, the message to be conceived to the public that “Women can protect themselves, don’t bully them !” is rather stronger than the practicality of the device.

A group of Indian students have invented a bra which is capable of delivering a 3800kv electric shock to a would-be rapist.

Manisha Mohan at the SRM University in Chennai developed the device in response to a string of high-profile rape cases in Delhi and other Indian cities, as well as the high instance of harassment which often goes unreported in the country.

They first appeared on a microblogging Chinese site Sina Weibo (China’s version of Twitter), and have become a viral sensation, with one user @HappyZhangJiang describing them as ‘anti-pervert stockings’. Trend-watcher ChinaSMACK has offered them to the world, and the world has said, ‘urgh, gross.’
Perhaps their primary function is to put off the more unenlightened members of the male sex, who will be so repulsed by the sight of a nubile young girl with gorilla pins that they will forget to assault her, but maybe the truth is more subtle than that.

Anti-Rape Buckle. A group of Swedish teenage girls has designed a belt that requires two hands to remove and which they hope will deter would-be rapists. "It's like a reverse chastity belt," one of the creators, 19-year-old Nadja Björk, said, meaning that the wearer is in control instead of being controlled. The military-style buckle has a latch that the wearer has to move through a labyrinth into the correct position in order to unlock the belt.The product was designed as part of a high school project in entrepreneurship, and the girls have already sold 300 of the belts in Sweden, priced at US $50. Björk and one of her partners now plan to start a business to mass produce the belts and are currently in negotiations with potential partners.

Rape-Axe Condom. An early prototypical anti-rape female tampon was invented in late 2000 by Jaap Haumann, a South African man, for the purpose of preventing rape. Haumann's device was designed to resemble a tampon for ease of insertion, and consisted of a hard cylindrical plastic core containing a tensioned spring blade primed to slice when pressed against by the tip of a penis. Following activation, a portion of the tip of the penis would be removed, in effect performing a minor penectomy. But not everyone agrees with this product - read here

Angel Wing Buzzing Anti-Rape Device. This small object is made to produce a 90dB sound when the string is pulled. This is good to send a signal to the police through the loud noise or to scare away attackers.

The overall look is that there are creative ways to repell maniacs so use

Edited by Bored w/Out Me? - Feb 11 2014 at 10:59pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:01pm
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

keep it coming bwom!
i really smiled when i saw you in here.. i really miss your threads. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:02pm
that rape/axe condom though…Confused

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

keep it coming bwom!
i really smiled when i saw you in here.. i really miss your threads. 

Thanks
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:05pm
i like these thingies. i want'em
lol yeah bwom imma hang around this thread all night
keep going!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i like these thingies. i want'em
lol yeah bwom imma hang around this thread all night
keep going!!!

Thanks Hon....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training