Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

sick bastard, rapes then posts on tumblr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 12:48am
YUP!! HIS TUMBLR IS Holdmydiiiiiiiiiiiick (I may have gotten the amount of i's wrong.)

I've seen his past posts on rape reblogged on my dash and it's funny because in one of them, he warned a co-worker about arming herself when she goes outside because he says all the homeless men out there might rape her.

Now look at this bastard raping one of his co-workers, hopefully not the co-worker he ironically warned!

Tumblr went WILD yesterday over this scandal! Truly chilling.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 1:02am

And we get quite a few homeless people hangin around at night sometimes but it bad shit doesnt usually happen while theyre around.

Anyways, we have mostly females employed here, and so a common mindset for them is fear of going to take the trash out and having a bum attack or rape them

So I always tell them to take one of the many knives that we have, pocket it, and take it with you when you do go out there because you never know when you might need it

Now theres this 16 year old that works here named Tanya, and I told her that, she looks at me and says “Why? I dont think Id have to stab anybody”

Me: “You know martial arts?”
Her: “No”
“You got a taser, stun gun, pepper spray/mace, or brass knuckles??”
“No”
“Then I highly recommend bringing a knife with you”
“I dont think I could stab somebody”

I just looked at her

Because Im pretty sure if some nasty bum tried to rape or assault the average person and there was a knife within reach that they would value their life enough to wanna get away unharmed, leading them to stab their attacker

Am I wrong?

Smh...

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 1:16am
Look at the artist depictions from his PREVIOUS rapes!

This man is a serial rapist and I'd bet money that saaaame 16 year old co-worker he warned was his victim. This fool planted seeds of fear in that girl's head and directed that fear to homeless men who are more concerned about getting a meal and shelter when she should have been afraid of HIM.

This dude got cocky because he got away with it before. He planned this thinking he was gonna get away again! The police found his bag which had rope and the mask!

Edited by Midna - Mar 30 2014 at 1:17am
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 1:26am
Sick. You can tell he is obsessed with rape.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 1:26am
social misfit
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 1:36am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Look at the artist depictions from his PREVIOUS rapes!

This man is a serial rapist and I'd bet money that saaaame 16 year old co-worker he warned was his victim. This fool planted seeds of fear in that girl's head and directed that fear to homeless men who are more concerned about getting a meal and shelter when she should have been afraid of HIM.

This dude got cocky because he got away with it before. He planned this thinking he was gonna get away again! The police found his bag which had rope and the mask!
This Negro looks like all the ninja turtles!Disapprove
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 2:07am
****DEATH*****
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 2:13am
He had the nerve to post this after the OP post.

And like

There have been 3 other rapes/sexual assaults in that area over the past year, each one more violent than the next, and nobody has caught him, now this happens

I’m hoping the cops came up with some sort of evidence on this fucker

Because that shit is unthinkable

And she didnt deserve that shit man

To be alone with a psycho like that for HOURS and nobody knew??

Being left alone to untie herself? 

And the fuckin phone dude…it had her bloody finger prints and hand prints on it, all over it, the cops dusted everywhere, blood was all over the place

I want this dude’s head

It so wrong

And I’m such a mess mentally right now, kuz this shit could’ve been prevented and I really want another job kuz this shit is truly over the top

And to believe that I opened the day before and I easily could’ve been the victim, I coulda been shot or killed if it was me.

And now I’m next in line to be the main opener/assistant manager and I really hate gettin up in the morning, and its so much responsibility to take on all at once and at the meeting today I felt EVERYBODY looking to me for guidance and it seemed like they all knew that I was next in line for her position. 

I’m upset kuz it coulda been me, I’m pissed that it was her, I can’t believe that this happened at my job, this motherfucker is out and about right now wild n free, I’m worried about my coworker and how she’s doing kuz I haven’t heard from her, the cops arent talking about the investigation, I’m worried about my safety, I’m HOT that my boss is so irresponsible and negligent of us here

Idk what to feel right now

And I just wanna help her 

And I wanna protect my co-workers

And I wanna get another job

All this…

Too fuckin much right now

http://holdmydiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.tumblr.com/post/80857053372/and-like-more-there-have-been-3-other

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 4:03am
sick sick sick sick!!!

..as if it wasn't enough to beat and rape her, he carries on with this made-up story too as if he was innocent?

he was gloating and getting off on it

..and it's not his first time? 

..this is too much..my heart is breaking for his victims smh...sick Ouch
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 4:42am
terrible
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic