Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

sick bastard, rapes then posts on tumblr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:40pm
very sick. 

Sponsored Links

Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:43pm
omg
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:45pm
this is beyond...i like how he tossed in the detail about no tapes in the VCR...that makes Subway liable for her assault.  

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:45pm

Pure evil . Bubba going to take all that ugly fat . I hope he get's life in prision or death . Rapist are given too many chances . Next time he will kill the victim . I pray she can get her life back . Too many women willing to sleep with anyone for rape to exist . You never forget . Unhappy

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:46pm
Im sure this is not his first time.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:53pm
How twisted do you have to be to feign concern knowing you did that sick sh!t?!

All those extra details probably gave his ass away.

I can't even begin to describe the disdain and disgust I have towards rapists. I hope the whole cell block takes turn on his ass.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:55pm
So uhhhhhh for those that rode the short bus Smile

The man that posted all of that....was actually the rapist? 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:05pm
there is a nice spot in hell just waiting on sick creeps like this.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

So uhhhhhh for those that rode the short bus Smile

The man that posted all of that....was actually the rapist? 

Yes, that is his fugly mug shot right there
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Pure evil . Bubba going to take all that ugly fat . I hope he get's life in prision or death . Rapist are given too many chances . Next time he will kill the victim . I pray she can get her life back . Too many women willing to sleep with anyone for rape to exist . You never forget . Unhappy

I would post, what Nigerian people in the village do to people who rape little children. But that is not for the faint at heart.

Four men, raped a child that is 9 years old. And tried to rob the place. The uncle came home caught them, and alarmed the community. They put them in car  tires and beat the living sheit out of them. Just to make sure they were dead, they poured gasoline on them until they watched their lives slip away. Even though they rapped somebody, I didn't like seeing that image. I would have rather heard that day died than to look at that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic