BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sibling rivary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:38pm
Where is CherryCola?
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:42pm
I was the best behaved but got yelled at the most. My sisters even agreed and laughed about it

I think my mother is most proud of me now, and my sisters attitudes are bad, so I think she appreciates me most now... but I'm not around often.

I don't think any of us are jealous. But my little sister always was jealous that my older sister and I were close. Then I moved  and I feel like she WANTS me to be jealous of their relationship.. but I'm not in the least LOL
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:42am
There is no rivalry between my brothers and I. My mama's favorite changes every few years.

My baby brother was her clear favorite for years. Even outsiders would comment on it. Then he got engaged to a girl my mama hates...now his position is wide open for the taking lol.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:47am
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

can any of you admit that you were jealous of your siblings? Or that a sibling was jealous of you? 
Do you think parents have  favorite and does it affect the relationship with the family?
nope. wasnt any favorites in my family. my bros would disagree though. they thought i was the fav. but in reality i was the oldest mature on and the only girl so of course i had to listen to my mom talk crap all day...i was never jealous of them. nothing to be jealous about...i mean they had nice shoes but thats about it...ConfusedLOL they were just 2 dumb dudes
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

only child, can't relate.
This. I ain't about that life.

I just finished staying with relatives with sibling children-- 2g 1b. They were irritating as hell and fit such stereotypes. The eldest boy was very mature and to himself, the middle girl child was blatently loud and attention seeking, and the youngest looked helpless and derp the entire time. *shudders*
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:15am
Naw but I am very clingy to my mama.
I call her my mama when I'm talking to my sisters lol.

No sibling rivalry probably bc of the age gaps.
Just a lot of advice passing around .
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 1:16pm
no rivalry.

does anyone have a favorite sibling?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 1:21pm
No disrespect to people's parents in here but I don't get why a parent would verbalize who their favorite child is. I could never fix my mouth to say that.

My little sister thinks I'm the favorite. I don't think I'm the favorite...I just think my mother gives me a lot financially and other leeway bc she feels guilty about my childhood. Her and my sister have a stronger emotional bond.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 2:33pm
I always tease my 2 nieces about being my favorite but I do it right in front of both of them so they know it's a joke. I may ask one to bring me something from the store and I'll say 'thanks, that's why you're my favorite.' And the other one will say Aunt Purple you told me that same thing yesterday when I brought your bag from the car. LOL. They know it's all jokes tho. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 2:34pm
eta: but that's the kind of thing an Aunt can joke about. If I was Mom, I would never even joke about it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic