SO this is how I did it:
1) When I saw a picture I liked...I click on the picture and do a save picture as
Then I make sure I save it on my computer under pictures.
2) Then after I have say have the top 20 pictures, I go to shutterfly
3) I create my account, email/password required. Then you will click MY PICTURES and download the pictures into your "ALBUM"
4) The site will automatically call your album the current date. You can later change it to specific names like I did. For example: GOD's Animals, SEXY MEN, CATS
5) Then after I downloaded a few pictures, I hit calendar and started my calendar.
6) There are many choices, price for smaller 8 X 10 calendar for the wall is around 24.00
7) Their are many choices, here is a tip, after you make your calendar you might see a triangle message that says...resolution too low....so I would not use those pictures. The is message goes away if you select the same picture and place it in a "SMALLER" box.
8) But I kept one with that message and I discovered, the pictures STILL come out good. Just a little blurry.
9) Then you get to preview at the end and it will arrive in about 1 week.
10) You can use all kinds of pictures, also you can do this same technique with pictures from PINTREST...which I did with success.