Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sh*t I Hate About "Weave Gurus" on Youtube

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 8:39am
They respond when someone leaves a negative comment... There are a few that will skip a bunch of positive reasonable comments then all of a sudden have time to respond to some minor negative comment. I mean if you are going to ignore comments ignore them all
Sponsored Links

ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Denyce X Denyce X wrote:

Someone just hit me up now with the same type email.  I replied with all my press information.
They didn't even pay attention to it obviouly because they wrote back saying, "I cant review a product I do not have"...um...did I say anything about reviewing a product I didn't send you?  I don't think you read my link.  Also in my link for PR, I tell them that if they want to review my product they need to mention in their review that they sought me out to review items.  And that I am sponsoring them because of that.  Bloggers need to keep it real that they are going around asking people/companies for free items.  She also stated "companies usually give me free items and I review them"  Forgot to mention you usually ask the companies for the items. 

Also I will be reviewing them!  Flipping the script! lolololol.  Any blogger that contacts me for a free item, after they are done with their review, I will be reviewig them, their site and how they handled the review and how they approached me and any other "my true opinions" as they all say.  Hmm... no one will want to ask me if they can review my products anymore.  I think this will "weave" out the real reviewers from the fake. What do yal think?

And no offense to the professional PR and bloggers, but we all know some people are just out for free items and I'm sorry but my time and money spent to send out free items are valuable.

Same here! Someone asked me if they could review my company FOR FREE. I told her no, but that I could give her a 20% discount, but that's all. Haven't heard from her since LOL
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 2:56pm

I unsubscribed from SEVERAL YT weave gurus this weekend because I'm just tired of this whole "Free Hair Circus". When I need to see a style technique or get hair info, I'll check out a video as-needed, but for now I refuse to continue to subscribe to some of these YTbers and their Rate, Comment, Subscribe script that they keep repeating.

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Originally posted by Denyce X Denyce X wrote:

Someone just hit me up now with the same type email.  I replied with all my press information.
They didn't even pay attention to it obviouly because they wrote back saying, "I cant review a product I do not have"...um...did I say anything about reviewing a product I didn't send you?  I don't think you read my link.  Also in my link for PR, I tell them that if they want to review my product they need to mention in their review that they sought me out to review items.  And that I am sponsoring them because of that.  Bloggers need to keep it real that they are going around asking people/companies for free items.  She also stated "companies usually give me free items and I review them"  Forgot to mention you usually ask the companies for the items. 

Also I will be reviewing them!  Flipping the script! lolololol.  Any blogger that contacts me for a free item, after they are done with their review, I will be reviewig them, their site and how they handled the review and how they approached me and any other "my true opinions" as they all say.  Hmm... no one will want to ask me if they can review my products anymore.  I think this will "weave" out the real reviewers from the fake. What do yal think?

And no offense to the professional PR and bloggers, but we all know some people are just out for free items and I'm sorry but my time and money spent to send out free items are valuable.

Same here! Someone asked me if they could review my company FOR FREE. I told her no, but that I could give her a 20% discount, but that's all. Haven't heard from her since LOL

Wow...I was here thinking that all companies sent out free hair! I've had a few contact me too via instagram but I don't mind sending to one or two.
DandyLeShae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DandyLeShae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 7:03pm
The latest thing I've seen is people reviewing hair on instagram. There's an account that actually accepts payment to "review" hair and makeup. Crazy thing is, they don't ever recommend anything or say that it was crap. So really, wtf is this 'review' even about? 
miszscott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miszscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 6:32pm
Then when you go into their videos, they never have an update on the hair. GTFO
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by miszscott miszscott wrote:

Then when you go into their videos, they never have an update on the hair. GTFO

Lmao yyyeeesss.... Or when they review the hair for two weeks and then in between that they word seven other companies hair... Then come back with the first one and say "this is the best hair I ever had".... These yt gurus needs to have a stadium full of seats together...
eravulgaaaris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eravulgaaaris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 10:51am
Originally posted by kandyse1988 kandyse1988 wrote:

[QUOTE=miszscott] These yt gurus needs to have a stadium full of seats together...

hahahahaa   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System