Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Sh*t I Hate About Weave Gurus on Youtube

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 6:56pm
This thread was right on time and I agree 100% with you!!!! It is ridiculous. And what erks me is that the authentic true hair "gurus" or should be hair "gurus" get mixed in with these opportunist hair reviewers who have little care for the consumer. I have seen several hair reviewers who are passionate about hair and aren't just trying to round up numbers and get free hair. But I cannot get this YT empire of girls getting hair poured out to them to do reviews and all of a sudden that makes you a Hair expert or guru.
And most of all, these hair companies are so stupid to be sending hair to people for publicity only to send raggedy hair to the rest of people. Instead of spending that money buying off reviewers, why not use that money to reward loyal customers, or do raffles for hair at the time of purchase. This needs to stop, and this past year I have really started looking at You Tube "hair gurus" in a different light! I don't care to support hair companies who are sending gurus superior hair and meanwhile paying consumers are taking a gamble as to what they're gonna get. It's tacky, its greedy and I'm so happy that it's coming to the forefront. Lately I notice some "Hair Guru's" on You Tube are laying low from company hair reviews lately and are doing more OOTD or Vlogging or makeup and other stuff to take the light off of them and there affiliation with some hair companies. It's a shame and I'm glad people are seeing right through it.

Edited by Daymarme - Nov 22 2013 at 7:30pm
Sponsored Links

Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 12:00am
What a coincidence...this girl hit it on the nail somewhere around 4:50 to 5:00 of the video...

She basically is saying, these You tubers are getting all this free hair, clothes and products and NEVER have anything negative to say...something doesn't sound right.
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 7:37am

Edited by miss america - Nov 23 2013 at 3:39pm
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 12:55pm
I was just on there! trying to find a reliable aliexpress vendor and this one "Guru" pissed me off! Now I had been following her, she's the one that turned me onto New Star from Aliexpress and my first purchase from them went well. I still have the hair today (although it's on it's last leg!need to make a new purhase asap for New Years) however this chick use to leave the aliexpress link to the vendor she purchased...not anymore she had some cute Brazilian NC installed and changed her comments to direct us to her website...Angry I was like Bisch!!!! it was all good just a week ago..lol. I did it backwards set up my website and started selling hair online but I was ordering from aliexpress (after my 1st happy purchase with New Star) but I quickly got hip to the game that they'll try and send a good batch the first time anything else is a crap shoot! I am not a scam artist and refuse to continue to sell aliexpress hair through my site..I have since put all products as sold out until I secure a valid vendor!!! The thing is I've been a member here since 2010 before "everyone and the ratchets" jumped the virgin band wagon smh at me for not staying tuned in to this site because it looks like I could have saved hundreds of dollars and potential Loyal customers had I done so..needless to say my desperation has brung me back to get advise frm the real "guru's"
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 4:45pm
Hummmm let me jump on the getting free hair bang wagon.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 5:28pm
This one girl got mad because her FREE hair that she was suppose to review didn't come on time. How can you be mad at that. She wanted her hair to be done in time for the fourth of July. She made a long ass angry video ranting talking about they were wasting her time and she could have been reviewing another company. No you couldn't bish cuz you didn't have any hair or probably didn't want to use the hair you had. She's got a lot of nerve

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 5:39pm
Weave Addict is her YT name
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 9:45am
Originally posted by miss america miss america wrote:

This one girl got mad because her FREE hair that she was suppose to review didn't come on time. How can you be mad at that. She wanted her hair to be done in time for the fourth of July. She made a long ass angry video ranting talking about they were wasting her time and she could have been reviewing another company. No you couldn't bish cuz you didn't have any hair or probably didn't want to use the hair you had. She's got a lot of nerve

These Youtube hoes must be stopped ! Angry
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 12:42am
Okay correct me if I'm wrong but WHYYYYYY are these hair vendors sending hair to YT Gurus who DONT ANSWER VIEWERS QUESTIONS?! I think that is so beyong rude and shows the true intentiosn of the reviewer. I'm not expecting them to sit by their computer 24/7 but when you see comments sitting unanswered for MONTHS, that says a lot. But at the end of the day, I blame no one else but the do-do head vendors who are wasting their money on some of these YT hair gurus.
CeeStins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CeeStins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 6:24am
Originally posted by Daymarme Daymarme wrote:

Okay correct me if I'm wrong but WHYYYYYY are these hair vendors sending hair to YT Gurus who DONT ANSWER VIEWERS QUESTIONS?! I think that is so beyong rude and shows the true intentiosn of the reviewer. I'm not expecting them to sit by their computer 24/7 but when you see comments sitting unanswered for MONTHS, that says a lot. But at the end of the day, I blame no one else but the do-do head vendors who are wasting their money on some of these YT hair gurus.
THIS!
like why say, rate,COMMENT,subscribe if you dnt even answer anybodys fvckin questions Angry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
  Share Topic