Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sh*t I Hate About "Weave Gurus" on Youtube

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 2:41am
Originally posted by AlwaysJ1 AlwaysJ1 wrote:

Most of these hair reviews on YouTube r just FAKE. I heard one of them on IG said that she loved the new hair she got from some new company and then she said this hair is REAL virgin hair. So in my mind I'm saying so all this time she was doing reviews for PHS & RPGS wigs and all these other companies so she was lying. I don't understand when you call them out on the lying they get mad. I personally don't purchase hair from any company talking bout they charging $130 for 12 inch like r u serious . it's so funny how the companies with these ridiculous prices are the companies that these YouTube chicks are receiving free hair and saying the hair is great. What kills me is the viewers are so dumb they just jump on the wagon with these YouTube chicks. don't get me wrong I like it when they color the hair and style it and stuff but how are you telling people the hair is great when you don't sleep in the hair,workout in the hair or even got caught in the rain with that sh*t on ya head... There are more companies out there that have better quality hair with cheaper prices that are not being reviewed on YouTube.
I saw that same thing... Then she compared it to Jace in the comments, I was like the YTers are Trife as hell...

ClapClap to the second bolded
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 2:21am
Originally posted by Denyce X Denyce X wrote:

The thing I do not like is when they write me asking for free hair to review promising that they will do a honest review, but I think the review would be more honest if you bought it yourself.  That way you could display your actual buying experience.  If I give you free hair and you complain, I'm going to be mad. lol.

They all write the same type of letter.  And then they say they were not sponsored or paid to do the review, but duh, you received free hair, so that is being paid.  And they want a full head. smh.  I have sent samples before and 1 full head and never again will I send a full head.  Its just not worth it and I'd rather a real customer purchase form me and tell me how they really feel, then give free hair to someone who ask everyone to send them free items.

My rant. sorry!

PLEASE tell me the ex-BHMer MissBossy hit you up with an email begging for hair.  She has already been caught in a lie doing that to other hair sellers.
Denyce X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Denyce X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 11:11pm
Someone just hit me up now with the same type email.  I replied with all my press information.
They didn't even pay attention to it obviouly because they wrote back saying, "I cant review a product I do not have"...um...did I say anything about reviewing a product I didn't send you?  I don't think you read my link.  Also in my link for PR, I tell them that if they want to review my product they need to mention in their review that they sought me out to review items.  And that I am sponsoring them because of that.  Bloggers need to keep it real that they are going around asking people/companies for free items.  She also stated "companies usually give me free items and I review them"  Forgot to mention you usually ask the companies for the items. 

Also I will be reviewing them!  Flipping the script! lolololol.  Any blogger that contacts me for a free item, after they are done with their review, I will be reviewig them, their site and how they handled the review and how they approached me and any other "my true opinions" as they all say.  Hmm... no one will want to ask me if they can review my products anymore.  I think this will "weave" out the real reviewers from the fake. What do yal think?

And no offense to the professional PR and bloggers, but we all know some people are just out for free items and I'm sorry but my time and money spent to send out free items are valuable.
Denyce X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denyce X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 11:13pm
And don't get me wrong, I don't mind working with people at all.  I'll even approach someone if I feel it a good fit.  But its just getting real about business.
Denyce X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denyce X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 11:14pm
I don't know who that is. lol. I don't think so.  Although I wouldn't disclose information that someone asked me to keep confidential, but I don't remember that name.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 7:45pm
I'm glad I seen this thread... I agree with every last post ... But I def have a list

1) I hate when a guru talks about hair they got for free and said its great hair, then something negative happens with them and the company... Then they come back and say how the hair is sh*tty etc etc... Then why should I trust everything u say?

2) I hate when they sell hair they received for free... Like how dare you.. u didnt work hard for it but u willing to sell it to someone who supports you, subsribe, and follows you everyday hard earned money? Some gurus I respect, and some gurus I don't.

3) personally I don't like when gurus say they are not affiliated with the company and next thing you know they have a vlog up about their time at the studio taking professional pictures and then you see them on the website and not only that but the company sends them almost every texture they have... So y am I not supposed to think your affiliated.

4) omg I also dislike when they tell u to rate comment and subscribe and they asses don't respond to a comment... The damn notification shoots to the e mail in their phones, so they can never take the time out to thank you... No some just never have giveaways... But steady want you to do for them that they do t do for u... Most of us know, how to curl and flexi rod now.. So what is new that they can provide nothing..

Overall it's just sad they way this hair game is used for exploitation from the gurus to the AV's that sell that aliexpress hair for a 100 percent up charge.. Ppl hard earned coins are not nothing to play with... And to add they steady doing these reviews but still purchasing remy hair because they know never a day in their life would they pay 400 for 3 bu does of long length hair
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by kandyse1988 kandyse1988 wrote:

I'm glad I seen this thread... I agree with every last post ... But I def have a list

1) I hate when a guru talks about hair they got for free and said its great hair, then something negative happens with them and the company... Then they come back and say how the hair is sh*tty etc etc... Then why should I trust everything u say?

2) I hate when they sell hair they received for free... Like how dare you.. u didnt work hard for it but u willing to sell it to someone who supports you, subsribe, and follows you everyday hard earned money? Some gurus I respect, and some gurus I don't.

3) personally I don't like when gurus say they are not affiliated with the company and next thing you know they have a vlog up about their time at the studio taking professional pictures and then you see them on the website and not only that but the company sends them almost every texture they have... So y am I not supposed to think your affiliated.

4) omg I also dislike when they tell u to rate comment and subscribe and they asses don't respond to a comment... The damn notification shoots to the e mail in their phones, so they can never take the time out to thank you... No some just never have giveaways... But steady want you to do for them that they do t do for u... Most of us know, how to curl and flexi rod now.. So what is new that they can provide nothing..

Overall it's just sad they way this hair game is used for exploitation from the gurus to the AV's that sell that aliexpress hair for a 100 percent up charge.. Ppl hard earned coins are not nothing to play with... And to add they steady doing these reviews but still purchasing remy hair because they know never a day in their life would they pay 400 for 3 bu does of long length hair

I saw a YT'er was selling some of her "review hair" just the other day. Some of it was even used hair well, "slightly used" according to her and she was NOT selling it for cheap either. Confused

pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 8:11pm
AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAA kandy I feeeeeeeel that I know exactly who your talking about for numbers. 1 & 3 . Lmaooooo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 8:36pm
[QUOTE=pRiNCesSChANeL] AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAA kandy I feeeeeeeel that I know exactly who your talking about for numbers. 1 & 3 . Lmaooooo[/QUOTE

Lol girl I know you do.. I hit that sh*t right on the nail ... I tried to make it obvious without calling names lol    

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 8:38pm
Yes girl all over IG got their bigcartel website and all promoting the free hair you selling
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>