Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Sh*t I Hate About Weave Gurus on Youtube

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshenderson71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshenderson71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 8:19pm
I feel the same way.  Never know whose review you can trust .
Sponsored Links

sbgilliam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbgilliam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 8:22pm
*hard sigh* im guilty of listening to youtube gurus and buying what they "promote." but I quickly learned to start doing research before depending on the opinions of the gurus. #LessonLearned!!!!
Hotlanta Peach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlanta Peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 10:51pm
Hey Ladies.

I found this post to be interesting because I have watched lots of vid on hair reviews and I find that most don't submit facts about the hair being reviewed.  There are only a couple that I trust. Yall are right, you cannot truly review hair until its been worn, styled dyed and fried, slept in, washed several times, endured a few rounds of sex, sweated out and revived. LOL.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 11:15pm
All they know how to do is make the hair look cute for camera & rotate.
How can you do reviews for companies like PHS & Sassy Mitchell & not mention that the hair
is processed?? You KNOW its processed but you STILL call the hair virgin & I'm supposed to take your review as genuine???

Because they don't want to upset the owners of the hair company or else word will spread that they give unfavorable reviews & the free hair train stops. So they do a cop out & say "Ima just call it what the company calls it". Be real if you're such a guru, you can tell raw virgin hair from all this Asian hair that is being "steam processed" then slapped with a virgin label.

I'm calling BS on all these companies claiming that their hair is only steam processed.
If the Chinaman used chemicals he damn sure aint telling you. Even though processing it with
chemicals is faster. Nothing is wrong with chemically processed hair as long as it isn't OVER processed, but you can't tell these chicks that. They just turn their nose up and flick their stank when wet Virgin Brazilian.
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 12:53am

Well Said Kami

Clap

Clap

Denyce X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Denyce X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 11:05am
The thing I do not like is when they write me asking for free hair to review promising that they will do a honest review, but I think the review would be more honest if you bought it yourself.  That way you could display your actual buying experience.  If I give you free hair and you complain, I'm going to be mad. lol.

They all write the same type of letter.  And then they say they were not sponsored or paid to do the review, but duh, you received free hair, so that is being paid.  And they want a full head. smh.  I have sent samples before and 1 full head and never again will I send a full head.  Its just not worth it and I'd rather a real customer purchase form me and tell me how they really feel, then give free hair to someone who ask everyone to send them free items.

My rant. sorry!
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 8:06pm
^^^ I knew some of them were begging for weave.. I just knewed itLOL
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 8:44pm
LOLAlas.....a company owner speaks up....blasted thrifling reviewers.

QUOTE=Denyce X]The thing I do not like is when they write me asking for free hair to review promising that they will do a honest review, but I think the review would be more honest if you bought it yourself.  That way you could display your actual buying experience.  If I give you free hair and you complain, I'm going to be mad. lol.

They all write the same type of letter.  And then they say they were not sponsored or paid to do the review, but duh, you received free hair, so that is being paid.  And they want a full head. smh.  I have sent samples before and 1 full head and never again will I send a full head.  Its just not worth it and I'd rather a real customer purchase form me and tell me how they really feel, then give free hair to someone who ask everyone to send them free items.

My rant. sorry!
[/QUOTE]

Edited by Brjasuga51 - May 28 2013 at 8:44pm
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 9:33pm
Wow that is bold as hell smh begging for hair.
AlwaysJ1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlwaysJ1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 10:06pm
Most of these hair reviews on YouTube r just FAKE. I heard one of them on IG said that she loved the new hair she got from some new company and then she said this hair is REAL virgin hair. So in my mind I'm saying so all this time she was doing reviews for PHS & RPGS wigs and all these other companies so she was lying. I don't understand when you call them out on the lying they get mad. I personally don't purchase hair from any company talking bout they charging $130 for 12 inch like r u serious . it's so funny how the companies with these ridiculous prices are the companies that these YouTube chicks are receiving free hair and saying the hair is great. What kills me is the viewers are so dumb they just jump on the wagon with these YouTube chicks. don't get me wrong I like it when they color the hair and style it and stuff but how are you telling people the hair is great when you don't sleep in the hair,workout in the hair or even got caught in the rain with that sh*t on ya head... There are more companies out there that have better quality hair with cheaper prices that are not being reviewed on YouTube.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
  Share Topic