Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Sh*t I Hate About Weave Gurus on Youtube

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:46am
Originally posted by queenkc queenkc wrote:

You can't trust them. Once someone lies about something I think it's ALL lies. For ex: we know they are not buying all that hair every other week. You are not buying 6 bundles every week for your installs. lol  And a lot of them now make wigs so they aren't even sleeping with that hair or I don't believe even wearing it for the time they say they are.
This is my point exactly...they make a upart wig...its not sewn in. So they have that freedom to take it down whenever. Where as if it is sewn in.... they take a shower...sleep and the whole nine yards . That tests the wear and tear of the hair.
Sponsored Links

Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:55am
Co-signing on EEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRRYYYYTHANG mentioned!
I don't believe anything 'gurus' say unless BHM confirms it, and I see some random chick with a yt channel and bad lighting actually saying it's good hair
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by iChinaaBanks iChinaaBanks wrote:

Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

I agree with this 100%!!!

But the newest thing that gets me is them setting up online stores and taking the hair that THEY got for FREEEEEE... and selling it for 2-3 hundred dollars !!!!

Like wth its used and your going to charge regular price ?! Their subscribers eat it up though like its holy hair or something *rolls eyes*

Im not hating.. thats busineas I suppose . But still people go dumb stupid over some ffreaking hair!

And its not even just weave gurus lol its make-up gurus as well... *cough* tymetheinfamous *cough*
......charging people to even view your website when we can watch the same damn videos for free on youtube 
CHARGING TO SEE WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...THEY HAVE LOST THEIR MINDS...OR HAVE BECOME REAL DESPERATE FOR MONEY???

Both LOLLOLCry
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 9:13am

Yes, Yes and Yes to everything mentioned ESPECIALLY them reselling FREE hair for $200+ I mean really??? but I can't even blame them it's the silly people who buy it that allow them to continue doing it.

misscapri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote misscapri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 9:30am
YT Guru most common phrase for a review:

"I absolutely love this hair!"
ShiznitNumber1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShiznitNumber1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 9:32am

Tryna Make Money Off Of Us - When they """"review"""" a product from a company, then have the nerve to put the information down in the box with their special "discount code". That 15% we're "saving", is the 15% she made from the transaction. Yall not low Ermm

OMG! I never knew that, I thought the discount code was legit from the company like they say Cry

I get joy from watching videos about hair, weave applications, care and maintenance of hair extensions etc. Everytime I see "LAAAAV this hair, gorgeous, tangle free, sexy flow... CapsicumCaraniumWeave company... great quality... 10% off your order with the below code. Worth every penny i tells ya! BUT I didnt get this free yo *whips hair to the side* look at that FLOW!" Tongue

Pfft please... Now i know what you were REALLY doing.

Trying to sell me sh*t lil mama! CensoredLOL

Interesting method of making money though, you get free hair, say its hot, give out a code and make money from every sale. Its a win win for those who do it!

I don't think it is fair of me to put all the review ladies into the same boat because not all reviews are totally bogus. Most I have watched are for already well built up companies like RPGShow.

Eh... "money makes the world go round" and it puts a lace wig on my head! I aint complaining XD

Peace x
ShiznitNumber1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShiznitNumber1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 9:33am
Originally posted by misscapri misscapri wrote:

I subbed someone who says that in nearly every video to do with hair... Alternatively they talk about how they "fixed it" and NOW they "absolutely love this hair" LOL
misscapri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misscapri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 9:34am

Yep..you cant view content on her website unless you pay for a membership lol.  It's not that serious ))))):

"Gain Access For $1 Now For 30 FULL Days
And Then Just $19 Per Month Then After!"

......and the same videos on her website are the ones she posts on Youtube...

Confused $19 per month? It's so sad, it's funny. I  hope the people who pay for that subscription actually get new videos every month.
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by misscapri misscapri wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 10:17am
What about the free hair give-aways. Pay $6 for a raffle to be entered to win 3 free bundles of hair. Here's my paypal addy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
  Share Topic