Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sh*t I Hate About "Weave Gurus" on Youtube

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sh*t I Hate About "Weave Gurus" on Youtube
    Posted: May 09 2013 at 6:28am
Feel free to share your thoughts & opinions Dead But this is what I've noticed from being on YT faithfully.  Don't get me wrong, some are helpful.............. *stares*

1. Getting sent hair - This irks me tbh because I feel like most of them are saying they "love" the hair only to be sent more free hair
    1. No Tangling/Shedding - All hair sheds.  Most hair tangles, especially the more wavy/curly textures.  They be like "OMG i love this hair. Theres no shedding. *runs fingers through hair* okay I just got like 1 strand. Can yall see that?? *tries to show us the ONE strand on camera*"
    1. The Upgrades - "Gurus" Self-proclaimed 'regular people just like us' (not saying any names), who were faithful to the beauty supply store hair, and never could afford virgin hair that think they're just the sh*t now because a few companies sent them some free hair LOL.  Ma, you just now starting to wear virgin hair. Other people been about that life. OH and its paid for with their own money. Cry
    1. The Copying - I'm sure you all are subscribed to a few popular weave gurus regular people just like us.  I'm sure you've seen particular people copy ideas from each other, then try to act like they came up with the idea.
    1. Tryna Make Money Off Of Us - When they """"review"""" a product from a company, then have the nerve to put the information down in the box with their special "discount code". That 15% we're "saving", is the 15% she made from the transaction. Yall not low Ermm

Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:06am
I just dont get how some of them do two day reviews ...one week reviews and the  say....OH THIS HAIR IS GREAT...ITS THE BEST I HAVE HAD. EXCUSE ME MISS YOU ONLY HAD IT IN FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS. I dont know about anybody but as the weave gets older (meaning the install) thats when it starts showing its true colors.
WHEN YOU GET FREE sh*t ...YOU WILL SAY ANYTHING
But i will give to a few that i have seen that have been honest (wont call any names) .
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:08am
I agree with this 100%!!!

But the newest thing that gets me is them setting up online stores and taking the hair that THEY got for FREEEEEE... and selling it for 2-3 hundred dollars !!!!

Like wth its used and your going to charge regular price ?! Their subscribers eat it up though like its holy hair or something *rolls eyes*

Im not hating.. thats busineas I suppose . But still people go dumb stupid over some ffreaking hair!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:26am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

I just dont get how some of them do two day reviews ...one week reviews and the  say....OH THIS HAIR IS GREAT...ITS THE BEST I HAVE HAD. EXCUSE ME MISS YOU ONLY HAD IT IN FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS. I dont know about anybody but as the weave gets older (meaning the install) thats when it starts showing its true colors.
But i will give to a few that i have seen that have been honest (wont call any names) .

I agree lol. Exactly, like I've seen people give honest reviews STARTING at one month, not 2 days.  
Gurus be like: "I've only had the hair in for 2 days & I love it, its not giving me any problems"

-.- of course not, its NEW HAIR! DeadCry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:27am
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

But the newest thing that gets me is them setting up online stores and taking the hair that THEY got for FREEEEEE... and selling it for 2-3 hundred dollars !!!!

Like wth its used and your going to charge regular price ?! Their subscribers eat it up though like its holy hair or something *rolls eyes*

Im not hating.. thats busineas I suppose . But still people go dumb stupid over some ffreaking hair!

And its not even just weave gurus lol its make-up gurus as well... *cough* tymetheinfamous *cough*
......charging people to even view your website when we can watch the same damn videos for free on youtube 

Edited by iChinaaBanks - May 09 2013 at 8:29am
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:32am
Oh wow thats a new one... charging to view the website ? What the hell !!!

Like I understand taking advantage of a business opportunity... but dont take advantage of people . Thats just wrong . Smh

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:36am
Yep..you cant view content on her website unless you pay for a membership lol.  It's not that serious ))))):

"Gain Access For $1 Now For 30 FULL Days
And Then Just $19 Per Month Then After!"

......and the same videos on her website are the ones she posts on Youtube...

Edited by iChinaaBanks - May 09 2013 at 8:38am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:43am
Originally posted by iChinaaBanks iChinaaBanks wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

I agree lol. Exactly, like I've seen people give honest reviews STARTING at one month, not 2 days.  
Gurus be like: "I've only had the hair in for 2 days & I love it, its not giving me any problems"

-.- of course not, its NEW HAIR! DeadCry
and its probably the best batch the supplier hasLOL
queenkc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote queenkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:44am
You can't trust them. Once someone lies about something I think it's ALL lies. For ex: we know they are not buying all that hair every other week. You are not buying 6 bundles every week for your installs. lol  And a lot of them now make wigs so they aren't even sleeping with that hair or I don't believe even wearing it for the time they say they are.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:44am
Originally posted by iChinaaBanks iChinaaBanks wrote:

Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

And its not even just weave gurus lol its make-up gurus as well... *cough* tymetheinfamous *cough*
......charging people to even view your website when we can watch the same damn videos for free on youtube 
CHARGING TO SEE WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...THEY HAVE LOST THEIR MINDS...OR HAVE BECOME REAL DESPERATE FOR MONEY???
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
  Share Topic