Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Shredding Docs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shredding Docs?
    Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 4:53pm
do you shred stuff or just throw in trash?

what do you shred?
everything? even credit card apps?
I've started shredding anything with my name and address on it, including package labels LOL I told hub they're gonna have to do some work to find me. I'm not making it easy.

Would you trust a document shredding company?
 I don't think I would LOL but my GF has used one.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 4:58pm
I shred everything w/our names and addresses so yes I will tear off the part of the mail that just has a name on it.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 4:59pm
i shred anything with my name/address.  if i cant shred it i black it out.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:01pm
ok, yall do it too. so hub is the crazy one LOL, this time.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:04pm
thank you sweety ( PurplePhase) for reminding me of the ONLY thing IMPORTANT left to do, take my old shredder to the post office to be sent back for a new oneLOL chile i KNEW it was somthin i was overlooking and ive got 2months of mail that MUST be shredded in a bag to be shreddedLOL ive been faithfully shredding since 2005, anything that has my name on it, dumpster divers are REAL actually the other day one of em that frequents my apts  dumpster was in there while i was throwing my garbage out and moved over in the dumpster so i could throw it awayOuch i dont have NOTHIN in my garbage with my name or apt number on itWink SHREDD SHREDD SHREDD people this is good for youStar
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:05pm
I even put expired credit cards in my shredder.  Than I make sure to throw them away in two trash days to make sure they can't put them back together.  Yes, I shred everythang.

e-Bills are great though because I don't have as much shredding to do anymore. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

thank you sweety ( PurplePhase) for reminding me of the ONLY thing IMPORTANT left to do, take my old shredder to the post office to be sent back for a new oneLOL chile i KNEW it was somthin i was overlooking and ive got 2months of mail that MUST be shredded in a bag to be shreddedLOL ive been faithfully shredding since 2005, anything that has my name on it, dumpster divers are REAL actually the other day one of em that frequents my apts  dumpster was in there while i was throwing my garbage out and moved over in the dumpster so i could throw it awayOuch i dont have NOTHIN in my garbage with my name or apt number on itWink SHREDD SHREDD SHREDD people this is good for youStar

You're welcome!
Hope you're still celebrating your birthday! I go the full month for mine Big smile
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I even put expired credit cards in my shredder.  Than I make sure to throw them away in two trash days to make sure they can't put them back together.  Yes, I shred everythang.

e-Bills are great though because I don't have as much shredding to do anymore. 

yes yes yes
I separate all my shredding in separate bags , days. Like I said, they gonna work for this ID LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:08pm
Some things require burning LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:10pm
do yall also tear out the 'order form' page in catalogs if it's pre-printed with your name and address, for shredding?

(before putting catalog in recycle bin)

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 03 2014 at 5:11pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic