Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Shower Saves Womans Life

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shower Saves Womans Life
    Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 4:50pm

Fire at New Jersey Motel Kills 4, Injures 8

Taylor Berman

Fire at New Jersey Motel Kills 4, Injures 8Expand

Early Friday morning, a fire broke out at a motel on the Jersey Shore, killing four people and injuring eight. Ten people remain unaccounted for, though officials said they may have escaped before the blaze.

"Right now, we're in search-and-recovery mode," Joseph Coronato, the Ocean County Prosecutor, said, according to the Star-Ledger.

The fire started at the Mariner's Cove Inn in Point Pleasant at about 5:00 am and quickly spread, destroying much of the motel and forcing trapped residents to jump from windows.

"I had to (jump), there was no other way out," motel resident Peter Kuch told the Associated Press. "My window was only open an inch and flames were already starting to come through it. There just was no other choice."

One woman was rescued after firefighters found her fully clothed in the shower, running water over herself to keep away the flames.

"There were a lot of flashovers," A. J. Fox, Point Pleasant fire chief, said, according to the Star-Ledger. "There was no way we could even get to the windows. The only rescue we could make was that one woman. ...She saved her own life being in the shower, water running, and everything just came together right for her."

Forty people were staying at the motel at the time of the fire, including several people displaced by Hurricane Sandy.

http://gawker.com/fire-at-new-jersey-motel-kills-3-injures-8-1548916472?

Edited by tatee - Mar 21 2014 at 4:50pm
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 5:05pm
my father has always believed in the power of a showerLOL
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 5:08pm
That's a good thing to remember! Thumbs Up
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 5:10pm
Aint GOD Good
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 6:45pm
i always wondered that, if there ever was a fire, would being in a running shower save you
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:01pm
i'm surprised she didn't succumb to smoke inhalation.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

That's a good thing to remember! Thumbs Up
this Thumbs Up
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:04pm
i never would've thought of that.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i never would've thought of that.

me neither i woulda did some dumb shiit like run for my jewelery and shoes then go for the door or window knowing damn well ive seen all these csi's and that doorknob will probably be on fire and the pressure or calibration or whatever of the flames will envelope me. 
you just gotta think too fast… 

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Aint GOD Good

God is GREAT!!!!!!! Clap Obviously the other people who died were wicked and God loved this one the most. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic