Angkor Cambodian Hair

Should you Snoop on Your Man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

Bootiful Cream

Author
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:46pm
The sad part, you'll ALWAYS find what you're looking for if you look hard enough because your mind will begin to play tricks on you!

I've never once looked through someones phone or personal belongings. I have Googled and  Lexis-Nexis'd folks before though.
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:47pm
lol when i do secretive stuff i dont want anyone finding out about, i dont leave a "paper" (or digital for that matter) trail...third party contacts are used, code names, and in person conversations are had...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:49pm
I don't but if I want to I can.....I control all of the accounts.....
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

lol when i do secretive stuff i dont want anyone finding out about, i dont leave a "paper" (or digital for that matter) trail...third party contacts are used, code names, and in person conversations are had...

smart. You're not like my buddy who is constantly getting caught w/ texts on her phone. She said recently "I'm not good enough at this cheating stuff." LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 12 2014 at 11:50pm
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:55pm
Ladies... have you ever found out that a man was snooping through your things?
if so... what happened 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:23am
^^I'm guessing they dumped   him LOL.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 13 2014 at 12:23am
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:31am
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

The sad part, you'll ALWAYS find what you're looking for if you look hard enough because your mind will begin to play tricks on you!

I've never once looked through someones phone or personal belongings. I have Googled and  Lexis-Nexis'd folks before though.

this is extremely extremely true

especially if you don't find anything......get that side eye activated thinking "umm hmm...he must have deleted everything"
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:38am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Ladies... have you ever found out that a man was snooping through your things?
if so... what happened 

My neighbor's boyfriend  was looking for proof that she was cheating and he found a cabinet full of unlicensed guns...He had her arrested but I think they're still together.

My ex was looking through my phone and found some dick pics...I broke up with him before he broke up with me. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:47am
Sometimes the discoveries are accidental

Lol

Think Dre and Richard Lawson .. In brown sugar

Edited by afrokock - Jan 13 2014 at 12:49am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:51am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Sometimes the discoveries are accidental

Lol

Think Dre and Richard Lawson .. In brown sugar

summary?LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training