FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Should you Snoop on Your Man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

Author
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 4:45pm
if i feel theres something going on, its time to end it. i dont need to snoop and all that. i cant be with someone if i feel the need to check all in his stuff. not to mention it'll always come to the light anyways.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 5:36pm
Man, usually I say no unless you have a legit reason to but maybe I might change my answer to yes because one of my damn married friends was hitting on me hardcore last night, smh.

Dude was drunk and trying to get all kinds of dirty on me, man. I had to stop him multiple times and it made me wonder how many other female friends he does this to and which ones does he get to go all the way with. And you know his wife hasn't a clue. I'm keeping my distance from him for awhile.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 5:48pm
don't make it a habit when it becomes a habit you should think about leaving. But sure why not..
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

If he gives you reason after reason to snoop, you don't need him...
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 6:25pm
My ex was a snooper. She put more effort into trying to catch me up in something than making the relationship work. Recipe for doom!
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm snooping and looking  thru his pockets, underwear and car Stern SmileStern Smile

i didnt snoop on my last guy.. i didnt really have an opportunity though.. he rarely left his phone just sitting.. i peeked and saw his lock code but never got the chance to use it. 

but going through pockets/underwear/car might be useful... 

going through a guys wallet before is how i found out he had genital warts (not my recent guy) 

Not the underwear part, coco! I was joking about that LOL I don't want to know what's in there !!!
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

if i feel theres something going on, its time to end it. i dont need to snoop and all that. i cant be with someone if i feel the need to check all in his stuff. not to mention it'll always come to the light anyways.
As sensible as always.Big smile
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:35pm
nope..
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:59pm
As an old lady, I can look back on my life with clarity and say "when I snooped" the relationship was 75% of the time already "Doomed and in a negative place.  Snooping is an after affect.  Women and Men have to acknowledge to themselves (if no one else) that snooping occurs after an "incident" that created an atmosphere of non-trust.

But in 2014, the HIV risk is so much greater. I watched the following video today and it talks about why women should protect themselves and it discusses the various "Gay" apps.  Everybody on here might already know about these apps.... but I..... did not so this was educational for me. 

Snooping is not "good" but in 2014, snooping might save your life.  Watch this video, keep an open mind, and focus on the message not on your personal beliefs.

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

As an old lady, I can look back on my life with clarity and say "when I snooped" the relationship was 75% of the time already "Doomed and in a negative place.  Snooping is an after affect.  Women and Men have to acknowledge to themselves (if no one else) that snooping occurs after an "incident" that created an atmosphere of non-trust.

But in 2014, the HIV risk is so much greater. I watched the following video today and it talks about why women should protect themselves and it discusses the various "Gay" apps.  Everybody on here might already know about these apps.... but I..... did not so this was educational for me. 

Snooping is not "good" but in 2014, snooping might save your life.  Watch this video, keep an open mind, and focus on the message not on your personal beliefs.

Hellurrrrrr!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic