FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should you Snoop on Your Man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 3:51pm
"""" To be honest? i think many females who run around checking on their mate have an insecurity with themselves and others. they don't trust men (or anyone, for that matter), yet they HAVE to have that man.. either for status, or for whatever reason - and they actually believe it's "love".""""

Correct. It's not love if you've gotta hold a vice around the guy's neck so he does not cheat.

Your friend .. is in for a miserable life with that guy
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 3:54pm
If he gives you reason after reason to snoop, you don't need him...
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 3:55pm
Don't need proof, if my intuition is telling me not to trust you that's all the proof I need.

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 3:57pm
Trust, but verify.

I see no reason to snoop, I just ask. If you're telling the truth then the record will show that. If you're not telling the truth, either there will be no record, there will be excuses, or there will be deflection.

I'm certainly not going to snoop on a grown person who I can just talk to and get the answers I need.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 4:02pm
*plays let me smell yo dick*
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 4:04pm
I'm sort of torn. I can see why someone would want to "verify" if something doesn't feel right.  Like if you get a "feeling" I can't say, I'm not gonna check some sh!t out & then ask just to see if he would tell the truth.

But I also see that trusting the word of your partner is super important too. Have I snooped, yes, but more of an innocent type thing. Like the cell will ring, I'll pick it up and just so happen to look at the screen as I'm passing it to him...LOL...
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 4:25pm
I'm snooping and looking  thru his pockets, underwear and car Stern SmileStern Smile
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 4:34pm
ive never been with anyone that made me feel like i had to snoop. and if i ever felt like that i would be out. sh*t takes too much energy and effort. it just drains you mentally and emotionally; i ain't with that.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

*plays let me smell yo dick*
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm snooping and looking  thru his pockets, underwear and car Stern SmileStern Smile

i didnt snoop on my last guy.. i didnt really have an opportunity though.. he rarely left his phone just sitting.. i peeked and saw his lock code but never got the chance to use it. 

but going through pockets/underwear/car might be useful... 

going through a guys wallet before is how i found out he had genital warts (not my recent guy) 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic