FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Should you Snoop on Your Man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

Author
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should you Snoop on Your Man?
    Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 2:46pm
Surfing channels & stopped on this new show Blood, Sweat & Heels show & I guess they got into a tiff because one group said they check their guys cells/emails etc...and one woman said no if you feel like you need to check, you should leave.

What do you guys think...do you feel like checking your mans cell/email/fb etc...is normal or do you feel like if you have to check, you shouldn't be in the relationship?
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 2:49pm
You shouldn't snoop on your man but
If you think he is cheating and need proof find your proof and chuck that brotha the deuces 
I don't see the purpose of people snooping though if they just gone stay with the person
like if you know you gone stay with him, shut yo ass up 
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 2:51pm
If you feel the need to snoop, then do it. I dont believe in giving a man privacy. Not when your feelings are invested
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

What do you guys think...do you feel like checking your mans cell/email/fb etc...is normal or do you feel like if you have to check, you shouldn't be in the relationship?
If you can't let each other out without constant check ins, gotta share various social acct info and interrogating the other-- break up.

Your relationship lacks trust. Let the other's leash go and both of yas run free.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 3:32pm
If you feel like you need to snoop then somethin ain't right

Either you don't trust him or your gut is telling you something. Both of those are red flags
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 3:37pm
I agree.

I think you have to respect your man's privacy... and he should respect yours too. I once had a boyfriend that snooped in my computer at all my DELETED files and my Internet History.

At first I didn't know what to say .. I say was so shocked. All that stuff was old news long before I even met him but he took it upon himself to dig around and see what he could see. I also had a journal that I found he had read through. Private stuff.

That was the FIRST strike in the breakup though ... I should have known better than to let that slide. Next thing I knew he's paranoid that the handicapped neighbor was trying to hit. A man I just said Hi to because I felt sorry for him .. he lived alone and hardly anyone visited him. He was lonely for crying out loud.

Jealous! And the one thing I told him in the beginning is that I could not stand a jealous man@! Had to cut him loose.

So no, I would never snoop in my man's stuff because all this digging through his pockets and email etc behind his back means ... there is 'no relationship'.

If I think he is cheating I WILL ASK ... I can read a liar a mile away and if he is lying ... I will know my next course of action. Period.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jan 12 2014 at 3:47pm
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 3:37pm
If I am in a relationship with you, I have every right to look.  What you do effects me emotionally, mentally, and physically, so if you are hiding something that may adversely affect me, then I will find it out for myself. 

This is exactly what I told my ex who tried to dismiss what I found because I was snooping when I found it.  Shut his dumb ass right up.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 3:38pm
dup

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jan 12 2014 at 3:39pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

If I am in a relationship with you, I have every right to look.  What you do effects me emotionally, mentally, and physically, so if you are hiding something that may adversely affect me, then I will find it out for myself. 

This is exactly what I told my ex who tried to dismiss what I found because I was snooping when I found it.  Shut his dumb ass right up.

alladis
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 3:48pm
just as the others have stated. If you have to check, the relationship is not based on trust.

I do know my co-worker "B", who constantly checks on her boyfriend. Very shallow, into her "looks", and highly insecure.  She has caught him several times in the past either with another female, or he had taken pics of him and someone else and posted them on facebook.  For over 7 years, he's been unfaithful - with proof, emails, voicemails pics, etc., and she always takes him back.

They both have a long distance relationship. He can't be around her for more than 2 days and he goes back to his hometown in TX.

One strange situation occurred where he was having sex with someone else, and B's cell phone rang.  When B picked up,  she heard was him having "relations" with another lady.

when B confronted him?  He told her he was watching a p-o-r-n-o movie.

2 weeks ago? she caught him cheating AGAIN?  This week, they're engaged.

To be honest? i think many females who run around checking on their mate have an insecurity with themselves and others.  they don't trust men (or anyone, for that matter), yet they HAVE to have that man.. either for status, or for whatever reason - and they actually believe it's  "love".

If he's not worth trusting, he's not worth keeping, ladies.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jan 12 2014 at 3:50pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic