Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56575859>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:13am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

matter in fact op, just abort thread.  I see the big girls in here already coming for ur neck.  When they unite like voltron, they leave a path of destruction,  nobody is safe

Voltron?
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

Lawd Sr Detective...between you and Suga, I can't breathe. Y'all got my asthma acting up. I looked like somebody stuck me with a pin for a full five minutes after reading that. Tears streamin' down my checks and suckin' air for breath.

Laaaawwddd ham mercy!

Edited by ragincajin - Jan 08 2014 at 8:33am
Sponsored Links

ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:43am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

you fvcked your friends man? do you other friends know this? why do they even talk to you? it can't be bc you're a good friendConfused
let her tell it...the female had it coming to her...LOL but cabbage water smellin bitches don't understand that that's breaking the fcuking code...be right in her friends face consoling her...mean while her face smellin like sweaty balls & sh!t...gtfoh with you care about your friend...hoe sit yo ass down somewhere..LOLLOLLOL

In my Rodney King voice: "C'mon my black peepoles...can't we all just get along???"
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 3:01am
Princess Grace are you a Capricorn? Sorry about your boo passing. :(

I agree with slykitten, the weight talk is a distraction. Her friend sounds like a lazy-maybe-depressed-lump who didnt GAF about this guy for whatever reason.

I cant believe the Rapsutia comment (I had to Google who that was) derailed this whole thread so bad. LMFAO. Wow BHM is on they period. Folks acting so innocent like yall aint never said something slick when you were mad at friend. Her own man called her that. I would be annoyed too if she kept complaining an then didnt head advice that works. *chupes*

The reaction to Rasputia says more bout the crowd than OP. Is being called Rasputia SO BAD? Is a real life woman who looks like her so horribly unattractive that being compared to her is an insult? 

Now the Michelin Man, I would accept. But Rasputia oh the horror!
Interesting.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:33am
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

Princess Grace are you a Capricorn? Sorry about your boo passing. :(

I agree with slykitten, the weight talk is a distraction. Her friend sounds like a lazy-maybe-depressed-lump who didnt GAF about this guy for whatever reason.

I cant believe the Rapsutia comment (I had to Google who that was) derailed this whole thread so bad. LMFAO. Wow BHM is on they period. Folks acting so innocent like yall aint never said something slick when you were mad at friend. Her own man called her that. I would be annoyed too if she kept complaining an then didnt head advice that works. *chupes*

The reaction to Rasputia says more bout the crowd than OP. Is being called Rasputia SO BAD? Is a real life woman who looks like her so horribly unattractive that being compared to her is an insult? 

Now the Michelin Man, I would accept. But Rasputia oh the horror!
Interesting.

Sagitarius
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:00pm
you cant balloon up to a size 22 when you were a 12 and expect the same man to stay attracted to you. she should have kept her weight together. it's not like she gained 10-15 pounds, she gained A LOT.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:01pm
anah what made you ask if she was a cap?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:07pm
from 12 to 22?????  ummmm...how long did this take?

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jan 08 2014 at 12:08pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

from 12 to 22?????  ummmm...how long did this take?

Chile 13 years.....
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:14pm

thanks sandy.  ok so should i read this?  i have a lil time today....will i be entertained????  lol

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:14pm
It is quite entertaining.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56575859>
  Share Topic