BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:53pm
i wish i would have been around during this thread.. 

bhm does have selective memory. 
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

didn't he get engaged recently? (w/ my skimming asp lol)

Yes, on Christmas Eve. OuchConfusedOuch, I guess it was a post on FB. He took my son to a basketball game so I talk to him sometimes but the rule is she dont ask me about him and he dont ask me about her.

<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> Him and his ex had been engaged for years, she said she was waiting to lose the weight before they got married. </span>
she's an idiot
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:38am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Yes, on Christmas Eve. OuchConfusedOuch, I guess it was a post on FB. He took my son to a basketball game so I talk to him sometimes but the rule is she dont ask me about him and he dont ask me about her.

Him and his ex had been engaged for years, she said she was waiting to lose the weight before they got married.
she's an idiot

Wait what?!?!
She was waiting til the wedding?
So in the mean time she had no desire to lose it
She would've just blown back up after all that

Edited by GG - Jan 07 2014 at 7:38am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:23am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Him and his ex had been engaged for years, she said she was waiting to lose the weight before they got married.
she's an idiot

Wait what?!?!
She was waiting til the wedding?
So in the mean time she had no desire to lose it
She would've just blown back up after all that

He was ready to marry her a while back, the long engagement foolishness was her idea. I went to the bridal store with her and all of that. She did have a nice ring though. Prior to her being the size she is now we all went to Vegas and he said lets do it, she was like nooo I want my family at my wedding and blah blah blah, she was probably a size 16 I think then.

Like the other poster said, it was more going on in that house than her drinking milkshakes and not working out. This is the excuse she gave me, I never asked him so what made you leave like I am Barbara Walters on a interview. He seems in a happy place , no need to bring up his past life.

I was just asking would weight be a deal breaker, I didnt know it was such a touchy subject, prior to a few weeks ago I never posted down here . How it turned into all of this extraness is beyond me Confused.  Hell I want her to have her BAM moment since she complains about her weight all the time.
If I was her when he came to pick up his daughter for summer vacation, I would be in a romper with my thighs so together like Ninja please.

Maybe I should have titled the thread Precious man left her cause she refused to lose weight, its okay I guess to go in on her. ConfusedCryConfusedOuchCryShockedDead

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:32am
I'm all for the gym and fitness as long as it's realistic. Waiting til the appointed time to lose the weight and getting complacent wasn't the way to go but you live and you learn. You said she's cute (I think, too many pages) so she'll bounce back. I hope she finds a man who will love her at any size.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:36am
Prior to her being the size she is now we all went to Vegas and he said lets do it, she was like nooo I want my family at my wedding and blah blah blah
=============

dumb decision
eloping>>>>>>>>>
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:39am

I'm all for the gym and fitness as long as it's realistic. Waiting til the appointed time to lose the weight and getting complacent wasn't the way to go but you live and you learn. You said she's cute (I think, too many pages) so she'll bounce back. I hope she finds a man who will love her at any size.

She is cute, part of it is depression I think. I suggested she go to therapy, hell I go. I still cant hardly sleep at night. You cant work on the outer you when the inner you is a mess.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:46am

Prior to her being the size she is now we all went to Vegas and he said lets do it, she was like nooo I want my family at my wedding and blah blah blah
=============

dumb decision
eloping>>>>>>>>>

We just went on some hangout type situation, she now says she didnt 't like this about him and that about him so who really knows what the real deal is/was. I think they both just got comfortable, had been dating since high school, then the baby and just stayed together. Hell they got along better than me and my husband , I thought they were pretty happy. Then one day we were at home having drinks and she said they were not having sex, and I sat there looking like my AVI.

I dont like knowing other peoples mess. CryCryCryCry

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 07 2014 at 8:46am
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:47am

She is cute, part of it is depression I think. I suggested she go to therapy, hell I go. I still cant hardly sleep at night. You cant work on the outer you when the inner you is a mess.

That just made my morning
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:49am
She's an idiot.
Why do people act like they can't have a wedding later?
I hate people.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 59>