Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Jesus Christ, he got engaged to the side piece?
Your friend kinda lost .... I was more than willing to come in here and bash him but honestly I understand 

And it's one thing if it's something you can't control changing from (I saw a couple of ppl bring up cancer) but when you have an active role in your own demise then it's hard to feel sorry...in his eyes he probably looked at her as selfish because if what she was doing was causing her man to not be attracted to her, she should've been able to change it for the sake of him and the relationship (it might be selfish but I think I'd look at it like that too). It's not fair to just give up on life for no good reason (other then laziness) and still expect the person to love you the same...smh

Giving up on life= getting fat and not giving a damn

To me, yes
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 7:38pm
@Mrshairdo. Hmm wish you were here earlier so it could have balanced out more.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 7:43pm
When your weight starts to effect your quality of life that is a whole other level.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

When your weight starts to effect your quality of life that is a whole other level.

what is she breathing all extra heavy like she ran a marathon while you guys are talking? If so this can indicate her having breathing issues like apnea.
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 7:46pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 7:48pm

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

what is she breathing all extra heavy like she ran a marathon while you guys are talking? If so this can indicate her having breathing issues like apnea.

Nvm, no answer will suffice. 
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

what's with the face?
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 7:57pm

@Mrshairdo. Hmm wish you were here earlier so it could have balanced out more.

lol i was in lurk mode when the thread was in the 30s 
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

The whole debate became murky once her past was introduced...IA w princess about keeping it real on the weight and not being shocked when your non-husband leaves after 13 yrs of weight gain.  They weren't gonna make it to the altar and he probably cheated the whole time.  She should've dropped him yrs ago for one of the many bbw lovers out there since she's not interested in losing the lbs.

*looks at my avi*
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

The whole debate became murky once her past was introduced...IA w princess about keeping it real on the weight and not being shocked when your non-husband leaves after 13 yrs of weight gain.  They weren't gonna make it to the altar and he probably cheated the whole time.  She should've dropped him yrs ago for one of the many bbw lovers out there since she's not interested in losing the lbs.

*looks at my avi*

@ Orrianna Go to hailllllll CryCryCryLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists