BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

i ain't reading all this shyt, I'll just assume that something went down.
anywho, to answer the question i can't imagine phucking a fat person so if he didn't change i would have to bounce.

can I go with this answer?

even if I"m married?

Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:23pm
I didn't read the whole thread (shock!) but I skimmed a bit.
Someone brought up complimenting your friend;s s/o (saying he's fine, sexy voice, etc) .  We  do that all the time. I never minded. Hub would probably be embarrassed though lol.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:26pm
Sounds like she needs new friends (not you, you were up front).

About him, he's grown, he can leave for any reason. That's that.

As for how I feel about weight, for me, it's more about shape than it is about weight, if that makes sense.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Sounds like she needs new friends (not you, you were up front).

About him, he's grown, he can leave for any reason. That's that.

As for how I feel about weight, for me, it's more about shape than it is about weight, if that makes sense.

It does, If she never brought up working out then I would never say anything. I know weight is a sensitive subject, so she will ask me what workout kick you on now, or I wanna do this so my ass bites. I am done biting, she brought up the subject of bad weather and the drive to the gym so I'm like I will come over and we can do Tae Bo. I have a ton of workout dvd's. At some point I feel like I am pressuring her about it If I keep bringing it up so I am done.

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Did anybody ask in these 49+ pages why they never got married?

I don't think anyone specifically asked that question--but I know there are some here who will say marriage is just a piece of paper, it ruins things, blah-blah-blah...you know the crew who don't really have a man and/or a ring will give any excuse why marriage aint that big a dealLOL

I know for me, I couldn't stay w/ a man for that long (+ have his kid) and not make it legal...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:52pm
didn't he get engaged recently? (w/ my skimming asp lol)

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:55pm
No one asked? That's so unlike BHM.

THX Tbaby. Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

...if for 13 years, he stayed in shape, they only have one child, and she has no issues preventing her from being at a healthier/more aesthetically pleasing weight, save for milkshakes, fries and couchpotatoitis...then he has all right to take issue with her weight

...now that i really think about it, if that's truly why he left....I'm not sure i can be very mad at him. She did get quite big if the OPs estimation is correct.

But did he even try to help her into any sort of fitness programme? i dont recall seeing that anywhere.. Grace?

He purchased a very nice Treadmill for her birthday, IMO she viewed it as a "read". I did not live with them but if a man is buying you exercise equipment the subject had to have come up before a Nordic Trac was delivered. From what I saw he seemed like a normal guy. Maybe he turns into something else at home who knows. I honestly dont think they recovered from the cheating that happened earlier last year. 

I moved out of state, late November was the first time I had saw her in almost a year even though we talked on the phone. It is a noticeable difference in her weight. I thought they had worked out their differences, then I move back he has moved out and her words NOT MINE I guess he left cause I'm over here looking like a Klump. 

Grace just sat there. Confused Then she went on to say she ready to workout and lets start walking, I agreed then she would not answer my calls. Then at lunch to act as if YOU never said you wanted to workout like I just call people out the blue and say yeah eat a salad and do jumping jacks is silly. 

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 06 2014 at 5:04pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 5:07pm
He's engaged to the chick he cheated with. Baby girl gotta lose some weight. She put all that work in and had a baby only for the guy to leave a 13 plus year shack fest. The new chick is winning right now in a size 10 dress and new engagement ring. While op's new friend is still sipping on Zaxbys shakes.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

didn't he get engaged recently? (w/ my skimming asp lol)

Yes, on Christmas Eve. OuchConfusedOuch, I guess it was a post on FB. He took my son to a basketball game so I talk to him sometimes but the rule is she dont ask me about him and he dont ask me about her.

Him and his ex had been engaged for years, she said she was waiting to lose the weight before they got married. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 59>
  Share Topic