BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:35pm
^^lmfao @ fluffies...thats not generally true though....
yes, they tend to like thicker women...but not necessarily huge women...there are the men who do of course

Sponsored Links

pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

^^lmfao @ fluffies...thats not generally true though....
yes, they tend to like thicker women...but not necessarily huge women...there are the men who do of course

Real talk......I went to a wedding with a fluffy and omg..she had more men after her than Halle look alike

Edited by pebbles251 - Jan 06 2014 at 3:39pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:39pm
...if for 13 years, he stayed in shape, they only have one child, and she has no issues preventing her from being at a healthier/more aesthetically pleasing weight, save for milkshakes, fries and couchpotatoitis...then he has all right to take issue with her weight

...now that i really think about it, if that's truly why he left....I'm not sure i can be very mad at him. She did get quite big if the OPs estimation is correct.

But did he even try to help her into any sort of fitness programme? i dont recall seeing that anywhere.. Grace?

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:40pm
I went to St. Thomas with a so called "fluffy" and we got everything for free the whole weekend. Carribean men love thems some thick, big womenz and womenz with a space in their 2 front teef. I just went along with all the fukkery and kept enjoying myself. 
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I went to St. Thomas with a so called "fluffy" and we got everything for free the whole weekend. Carribean men love thems some thick, big womenz and womenz with a space in their 2 front teef. I just went along with all the fukkery and kept enjoying myself. 

Agreed. But the uptown men love them some slim fit women.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:47pm
a we seh fluffy to di worl'LOL
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Agreed. But the uptown men love them some slim fit women.

yep...true....skinny minis and chicks who look like they workout

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:55pm
You're allowed to be whatever size you want because somebody likes it but not everybody will.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:01pm
What type of loser man is this...

He never loved her to begin with.

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:04pm
Did anybody ask in these 49+ pages why they never got married?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 59>
  Share Topic