Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i think she was talking about the rasputia comment. 
you said he called her that.. not you 

Right then proceeded to call that girl Rasputia herself.....PG is not her friend she is simply the ex wife of her ex mans friend.....
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:08pm
I only read the op . When a man leaves you due to weight gain , imagine what would happen if your health fail such as Cancer for example . Live your life and forget about him . Happy new year everyone .
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:09pm

i think she was talking about the rasputia comment. 
you said he called her that.. not you 

The "fine" comment was what was quoted maybe Im wrong. I am over it, if she wants to workout she can call me. I have texted her about it and I even purchased her workout dvd's and weights that she is yet to pick up. I will not be going to lunch with her and her friends ever again. I will not be discussing that relationship. If she wants to do something with the kids fine, I cant be stressed about their foolery, I have my own thighs to worry about.

Anywhoo you were right Muscle Milk has too much sugar and not enough Protein , I ordered a new kind today. That is my concern and if my jump rope dvd is going to be delivered on time.

Back to giving the blank stare.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:09pm
The whole debate became murky once her past was introduced...IA w princess about keeping it real on the weight and not being shocked when your non-husband leaves after 13 yrs of weight gain.  They weren't gonna make it to the altar and he probably cheated the whole time.  She should've dropped him yrs ago for one of the many bbw lovers out there since she's not interested in losing the lbs.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I only read the op . When a man leaves you due to weight gain , imagine what would happen if your health fail such as Cancer for example . Live your life and forget about him . Happy new year everyone .

You are correct India and I am quite sure more was going on in that house than Dieting talk. Happy New Year!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

She acknowledged the mistake like 15 times. She said it was a poor decision and she regret even doing in. It was a low point in her life and it was morally incorrect. I think in order for BHM to forgive her she will need to give her kidney to a child in need.

that made me laugh 

but no.. i think ppl missed her admitting she was wrong.. 
this morning jewel said something in random thoughts about how everyone makes mistakes.. but she didnt acknowledge her mistake.. (or something like that.. dont quote me) 

Edited by coconess - Jan 06 2014 at 3:20pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:29pm
...the OP doesnt seem like a biotch to me, or a frenemy....she tried to encourage the girl to workout, etc....

...i didnt realise it was cool to drag things said in the confessions thread into other threads.

But this.is.BHM.

I dont see anything wrong with her pointing out to her friend that her weight may really have been an issue in the relationship. The only person who deserves a boo in this picture is the boyfriend. He used her weight to leave. I'm almost sure that wasnt the problem.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:30pm

did PG admit/acknowledge that she made a mistake? 

im team PG but i think the issue ppl have with her is that they feel she didnt acknowledge her mistake.. and doesnt seem regretful to them.. 

like, 'yea i fcked him and...?' 
if she would have seemed remorseful this thread wouldnt have been as long.. imo. 

I said it was a mistake, I can't undo it and I really don't see the need to say sorry to a woman who wasn't Michelle. Maybe I am missing something??? Shrugs shoulders..... People kept saying BHM never forgets, since I posted the sorrid story in the Confessions thread a few weeks ago I didnt expect them to forget. Confused 

Grace is keeping all her organs so they can hang that up. 

If it wasnt so much snow outside I would go to the spa but there is always tomorrowSmile.

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 06 2014 at 3:35pm
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:31pm
Tell her move to Jamaica. They love FLUFFIES there. The bigger the better.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

It wasn't just 5lbs either, she went from maybe a 12 when they met to I am guessing at least a size 22.

I'm a plus size but I will say....size does make a difference.  This is a big size change.  It is one thing if you are married to the person and they get sick or gain over say 20 years...but in the dating world...it is hard for men to "accept" weight issues when 1) they do not like plus size women  2) The particular man...has  a preference of smaller sizes....Men have a lot of options so if they don't like PLUS sizes..they don't have to date a plus size person..... their are so many OPTIONS.

Edited by sunshine321511 - Jan 06 2014 at 3:37pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 59>