Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

*Sips tea*

Didn't PG say she didn't say what was clearly quoted above......

*pours a cup and sips tea*

Dead

Exhales , Grace is doing better and I dont want that man. Never have never will, he is my ex husbands best friend and my sons god father. Now I know I have made some low down dirty decisions in the past but even my corrupt ass has boundries.

Cause errebody on BHM was married before they had kids, weave is perfect, cant tell they wearing a LF, make 6 figures and living the Cosby life. Wink No baby mommas, in church hearing the good word, no dranking, no smoking, no stripping, hell I dont even know why they have a weave section everybody hair is BSL. LOL No one tells fibs up in here, stayed virgins and will til death do us part and really ride til we die on the vows, its no sidechicks, no one night stands, no stretchmarks, setting dranks of H2o of course on behinds cause they all round & perky, 6 packs, and when they wave nothing moves but they hand and lipgloss stay popping with Chanel cause only basic broads wear Mac.

Yep, got it. 

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:45pm
Now you know you need several seat......but okay.....continue.....
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:54pm
i think she was talking about the rasputia comment. 
you said he called her that.. not you 
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:54pm
i ain't reading all this shyt, I'll just assume that something went down.
anywho, to answer the question i can't imagine phucking a fat person so if he didn't change i would have to bounce.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Naw, people who lose all that weight looks extra funny. Big legs, bat wings, I don't even wanna think about the tits...what's why they get that excess skin removal and have to get everything lifted. Sure it's great to lose weight for health reasons but bodywise that isn't gonna make everything all better.

Everyone doesn't have excess skin. 

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:00pm
Princess leave these judging heauxs alone. I knew where you were coming from with your OP and you have changed that's all that matters. People make mistakes learna nd move on.

This is BHM everyone that makes a mistake is scarred for life.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:03pm
did PG admit/acknowledge that she made a mistake? 

im team PG but i think the issue ppl have with her is that they feel she didnt acknowledge her mistake.. and doesnt seem regretful to them.. 

like, 'yea i fcked him and...?' 
if she would have seemed remorseful this thread wouldnt have been as long.. imo. 

GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:04pm
Please don't say that you're her friend.

That's a damn lie.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

did PG admit/acknowledge that she made a mistake? 

im team PG but i think the issue ppl have with her is that they feel she didnt acknowledge her mistake.. and doesnt seem regretful to them.. 

like, 'yea i fcked him and...?' 
if she would have seemed remorseful this thread wouldnt have been as long.. imo. 

She acknowledged the mistake like 15 times. She said it was a poor decision and she regret even doing in. It was a low point in her life and it was morally incorrect. I think in order for BHM to forgive her she will need to give her kidney to a child in need.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

i ain't reading all this shyt, I'll just assume that something went down.
anywho, to answer the question i can't imagine phucking a fat person so if he didn't change i would have to bounce.

LMAODead

/thread
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair