Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Unless you both grew fat and comfortable together it's gonna be a problem.

Her man was fine!

So he's not fine anymore and she's gained weight?

naw he still fine and fit as a fiddle she the one over there alone looking like Rasputia!

rasssssLOL
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:39pm
*Sips tea*
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

The human body does not look the same after gaining and losing a lot of weight. Ain't no way you can turn a 22 into a 12 and have it look good.

if a vagina can snap back into shape after pushing out a child, the human body can easily slim down and look fine.

I think of Star Jones and how she had all that loose skin...some do look good, and some do look a little strange.  Still good for them that they took steps to be healthier!Clap

I think it's bc she just dieted and did not exercise, like JHud
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 1:14pm
Naw, people who lose all that weight looks extra funny. Big legs, bat wings, I don't even wanna think about the tits...what's why they get that excess skin removal and have to get everything lifted. Sure it's great to lose weight for health reasons but bodywise that isn't gonna make everything all better.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 1:21pm
What a person looks like after losing weight. Depends on a variety of factors.

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 1:24pm
I don't usually pity women in these situations because they know their man was an ass towards big women long ago. They just thought he'd change for his wife. Grown ass men rarely do.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 1:39pm
when i lose weight i'll be first in line to get knifed up i cant wait to get a lift/augmentation the only perk of living in florida
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

*Sips tea*

CC you ain't finish that tea yet? Go on and gimme some. I'm thirsty after sitting here and reading this whole daggone thread with 1 bathroom break.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

*Sips tea*

Didn't PG say she didn't say what was clearly quoted above......

*pours a cup and sips tea*
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:24pm
It was something more than her weight.. He probably was planning to leave anyways and that was the copout.. oooorrr, She probably knew her relationship was done and probably told the OP that was the issue.. He had stopped having sex with her (and probably other couple things).. So, she knew what was up..

Would weight be a dealbreaker for me? Yes, it would if I am up in the gym working on my fitness and he ain't lifting a finger or showing no concern about getting in shape..

Edited by EasterBell - Jan 06 2014 at 2:26pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System