Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 11:14am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

The human body does not look the same after gaining and losing a lot of weight. Ain't no way you can turn a 22 into a 12 and have it look good.
plenty of 22 slimmed down past size 12...but that takes a lot of work & dedication...many don't have the discipline to make that type of lifestyle change.
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 11:16am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

some of u speak like your entire existence as a woman is validated because you have a man and/or husband
it's so sad

omg thank you… 

I've been saying this for a while.. 
some of these people act like having a man is the greatest prize on earth 
if you have a man.. you're winning

the validation they get from it (or their posts suggest) is soooo odd to me
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 11:17am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Jewel, just tried it Disapprove....This is what I get...each and every time -__-

The Password Confirmation does not match that held on record for your account.

If you wish to change your password, please enter your old password correctly.

if you want to update your pic
upload your picture on tinypic and use the HTML code on BHM
works every time
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 11:27am

The human body does not look the same after gaining and losing a lot of weight. Ain't no way you can turn a 22 into a 12 and have it look good.

if a vagina can snap back into shape after pushing out a child, the human body can easily slim down and look fine.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

And yeah I'd side eye you if you keep commenting how fine my husband is...respect the relationship.

I didnt keep commenting on her BF I never said Hey Girl your man is FINNNNEEEE, I was asked was he fat too and what did he look like. I used to think it was a non issue in their home they seemed happy, then he would come over to vent to my husband. Then it was the guess what this MF bought me for my birthday when the treadmill came into the house. 

Not you, PG but ppl in general are the "you"s I'm talking about.  Some body else posted they treated other women's hubbys as a brother, and commenting about his good looks to her and him. 
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 11:49am
I just read through this whole thread, do some y'all just research certain OP's previous threads or is your memory just that good? Because if so give me some tips to improve my memory, mine has gone downhill
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

if a vagina can snap back into shape after pushing out a child, the human body can easily slim down and look fine.

I think of Star Jones and how she had all that loose skin...some do look good, and some do look a little strange.  Still good for them that they took steps to be healthier!Clap
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:18pm

My girlfriends man left her, he basically said it was due to her size. We were discussing it over lunch today and they all gave me the side eye because of my stance on the topic. Most were like "If he really loved you he would have stayed" , I said well if he is not physically attracted to you how long were you guys supposed to stay in a sexless relationship? She had already discussed with me that it was NOTHING happening in their bedroom.

how big did she really get, compared to when they met? if its just a few pounds, i think its hardly likely that's the sole reason he left her.

I doubt its the reason at all....you dont just up and leave somebody because of their weight only  --not someone you love at least.

But i can see how a partner letting themselves get big like all of outside (without any medical reason), can be a huge turn off and affect the relationship significantly. No sex is a biiiig issue.

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:19pm

It wasn't just 5lbs either, she went from maybe a 12 when they met to I am guessing at least a size 22.

oh dear. thats...alottt
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

but a vaggie aint stretched out for years though...only takes a few hours tops for that baby to comeLOL

but, yeah...a 22 can get down to a 12 and look fab. Strength training does wonders.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 59>