Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:03am
If ur...
dating:Yes
Married: No

Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:06am
i guess bishes better get a ring on it before they go up a few sizes
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:10am
LOL
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

Um no .. it SHOULDN'T be a deal breaker for a MARRIAGE

People divorcing left and right.....for stupid reasons... And not taking these vows seriously....
That's not real love (biblical love) .. You need to have unconditional love..
The will to love...

Is there any reason in your perspective that divorce is a option? 
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:31am
It wasn't "a few" sizes, but 10 sizes more, LOL

Some of yall acting brand new in here.  A woman going from a 12 to 22 is a huge change (pun intended).  And if her man was at first supportively trying to help her and she still refused to drop the weight then she bears some responsibility for the break up. 

Men are very visual beasts.  We all know that.  Some are mature enough to handle physical changes in a relationship, and some aren't.

And yeah I'd side eye you if you keep commenting how fine my husband is...respect the relationship.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

It wasn't "a few" sizes, but 10 sizes more, LOL

Some of yall acting brand new in here.  A woman going from a 12 to 22 is a huge change (pun intended).  And if her man was at first supportively trying to help her and she still refused to drop the weight then she bears some responsibility for the break up. 

Men are very visual beasts.  We all know that.  Some are mature enough to handle physical changes in a relationship, and some aren't.

And yeah I'd side eye you if you keep commenting how fine my husband is...respect the relationship.

I didnt keep commenting on her BF I never said Hey Girl your man is FINNNNEEEE, I was asked was he fat too and what did he look like. I used to think it was a non issue in their home they seemed happy, then he would come over to vent to my husband. Then it was the guess what this MF bought me for my birthday when the treadmill came into the house. 

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:53am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

damn for better or worse just got tossed out huh?
yup

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 11:00am
The human body does not look the same after gaining and losing a lot of weight. Ain't no way you can turn a 22 into a 12 and have it look good.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 11:09am
some of u speak like your entire existence as a woman is validated because you have a man and/or husband
it's so sad
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 11:10am
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

some of u speak like your entire existence as a woman is validated because you have a man and/or husband
it's so sad

omg thank you… 

I've been saying this for a while.. 
some of these people act like having a man is the greatest prize on earth 
if you have a man.. you're winning

Edited by coconess - Jan 06 2014 at 11:13am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More