Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 7:11am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

Um no .. it SHOULDN'T be a deal breaker for a MARRIAGE

People divorcing left and right.....for stupid reasons... And not taking these vows seriously....
That's not real love (biblical love) .. You need to have unconditional love..
The will to love...

i wonder were people got the lie.  there is always something someone can do to make you love them less.  you just need a better imagination.  unconditional love is like saying you dont care what a person does and that doesnt even sound remotely like love.

there is no lie
And obviously I'm speaking from a biblical stand point.. not the greco roman myth kind of love.
yes there are things a person can do to you.. that you should divorce for.. the bible supports this....
But if you feel as if the person your choosing to marry looks change.. that you'll love em less.. don't marry them...
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 7:17am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

You got women out here lovin' on nigguhs that rapin' and beatin' their children.
Everyone's love should come with conditions.

IA...
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 7:34am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

BHM is funny as hell....

Yall can make up words for Precious ass and call her arm a THARM and thats okay.
Only certain posters in certain BHM clicks can say certain things about certain things. 
Yeah everyone okay with the chunkies, but people looking for recipes for green smoothies and ordering some Chinese diet pill I cant even pronounce
Its more posts in the Body Inspiration thread than anything political 
Ohh yeah if you say anyones man is attractive you all of a sudden want to blow him Confused

I dont need no click
Yeah I screwed Michelles BF and drank some of her  Sweet Tea and... 
Still is fancy as hell and dont lose any sleep about my actions, Only God can judge me for real

bet you was still thirsty after you drunk that watered down dry ass sweet tea, you know yt people can't make no sweat tea LOL

TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:09am
I did not read this whole thread and I am late ass hell. But anyway yes weight does matter if person gains 50 or more pounds over the course of a relationship or marriage depending on the person it changes how their body looks. I do not care what anyone says in order for me to be with a person,I have to be attracted to them sexually if I am not it is no point in carrying on. Sex and intimacy is important in relationships.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:16am
He should have just tried to motivate her but the relationship been over
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:27am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

BHM is funny as hell....

Yall can make up words for Precious ass and call her arm a THARM and thats okay.
Only certain posters in certain BHM clicks can say certain things about certain things. 
Yeah everyone okay with the chunkies, but people looking for recipes for green smoothies and ordering some Chinese diet pill I cant even pronounce
Its more posts in the Body Inspiration thread than anything political 
Ohh yeah if you say anyones man is attractive you all of a sudden want to blow him Confused

I dont need no click
Yeah I screwed Michelles BF and drank some of her  Sweet Tea and... 
Still is fancy as hell and dont lose any sleep about my actions, Only God can judge me for real

bet you was still thirsty after you drunk that watered down dry ass sweet tea, you know yt people can't make no sweat tea LOL

It tasted like sugar water with a dollop of tea. 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:25am
yes gaining a lot of weight is a dealbreaker for me, tbh. but i don't think i could just just sit idle while my woman is going up in weight.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:35am
well i dont f*ck fat so it can be a deal breaker for me
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:44am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

how many on BHM have been with the same dude for a year never mind 13?

MEEEEEEEEEEWink

Before hubby? puts down hand quickly!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:49am
damn for better or worse just got tossed out huh?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 59>
  Share Topic