BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:59am
summary? 

this is what I get for being on a different timezone..I don't wanna read through 40+ pages smhDisapprove
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:08am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

matter in fact op, just abort thread.  I see the big girls in here already coming for ur neck.  When they unite like voltron, they leave a path of destruction,  nobody is safe

I had to log in for this! I can't deal with you! LOLLOLLOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:10am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Ain't no way! LOLLOLLOL
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:36am
And what was so hard to understand about this? Shrug. Oh well hopes she loses the weight or finds a man that loves the extra cushion. Ermm

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

they're tied together....it's called a character flaw.. If in fact you cared about your "friend"..would you call out her weight in front of a bunch of other people? Then explain how they hadn't sexed etc...I'm saying...it appeared shady & I said so.

She explained all of that on BHM, but based on what I read...that's not what she said to her friend. If I missed that post..then I can see what you mean

You didnt miss anything, I didnt call her out in front of anyone. I just stated so she shouldnt workout, yall do. I didnt even bring up the subject in the first place, I thought it was unspoken that it would NOT be brought up since on Christmas Eve she was crying about the mess and those two were there.

I never brought up their sex life at that table.  

We were all just talking about foolishness in general , Alicia said something about cheating then got personal and asked so how was your first new year without him? Thats when things took a turn. 

I also didnt bring up the fact that me and her had just went shopping for workout clothes in the last week. 

I brought it up here, she is not a member. I wasnt giving relationship advice, I just asked cause they was like weight should not be a deal breaker. 

I could see if they were big but they are not, hell she didnt even know that the one girl takes ADD meds to stay skinny, so a read shade whatever you wanna call it. It was going on at that table and it wasnt me bringing it. I left.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 3:50am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Since nobody not giving any cheating stories. Did I ever tell you the time my friend beat up her dad's mistress in front of both parents?

Ahhh hahahahahahahaha...

Just skipping through the thread don't mind me LOL

Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:21am
Um no .. it SHOULDN'T be a deal breaker for a MARRIAGE

People divorcing left and right.....for stupid reasons... And not taking these vows seriously....
That's not real love (biblical love) .. You need to have unconditional love..
The will to love...
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:23am
Unconditional love is stupid.
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:24am
Well to you it may be.. but not to me.....Smile
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:31am
Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

Um no .. it SHOULDN'T be a deal breaker for a MARRIAGE

People divorcing left and right.....for stupid reasons... And not taking these vows seriously....
That's not real love (biblical love) .. You need to have unconditional love..
The will to love...

i wonder were people got the lie.  there is always something someone can do to make you love them less.  you just need a better imagination.  unconditional love is like saying you dont care what a person does and that doesnt even sound remotely like love.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:34am
You got women out here lovin' on nigguhs that rapin' and beatin' their children.
Everyone's love should come with conditions.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 59>
  Share Topic