Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 59>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:47am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Brown since I brought it up...I will address WHY I brought it up...when she posted that fcuking her aunts man...it wasn't like she said that was f'ed up...she was gloating & proud about it...prior to that she stated she was known to steal a man or two...now if that's something you can get down with fine...but I will side-eye the sh!t out of someone if they then turn around and try to give me relationship advice that have those type tendencies..

If you read how she wrote the OP it wasn't as if she came in here to really get an honest answer...but to cut down her fat friend "and the other hoes" who support her friend...

Idk, I read the OP and I just didn't see it like that. Maybe I'm a terrible friend? Or maybe I'm just used to blunt folks? idk LOL According to her she didn't really go in on her friend, but the fact that the other women were being "fake" is what bothered her..(is what I got from OP)...but I've already said she was wrong for expecting everyone at the table to go in on her friend

In regards to the post she made about her sleeping with dude...she was gloating, but she was also drinking (from what I recall)...I wouldn't have expected her to be apologetic in that case, she was just telling a story *shrug*..I'd feel different if she stole someone's man that she was actually close with...but some random person? nah.

Yes, she's wrong...dead ass..I don't condone cheating/"stealing" or whatever ...I would never fuk a man that I can't call mine from jump<-- disclaimers Lol....but I just don't see how the two tie into eachother

they're tied together....it's called a character flaw.. If in fact you cared about your "friend"..would you call out her weight in front of a bunch of other people? Then explain how they hadn't sexed etc...I'm saying...it appeared shady & I said so.
Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:48am
BHM really needs to do better with these posting orders :/
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:48am
Shade has better gifs.....
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:48am
^^^ totally agree brown aka/bka blue contacts. 

!!!!
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:49am
My dumb ass thought I was missing the shade, I didn't realize that people were calling those reads, shade.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:50am
Yep shade has more gifs and it's just easier to use. LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:52am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

@Brown What Wonder said is true though.
Yes.

Damn, started from >>>here<<< and now we're <<<<<here>>>> Ouch <drake>
We still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>here<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Big smile

But you will be forever known for that football booty avi. She's so proud of that misshapen thang.

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:52am
Okay neka just reminded me. It's two stories too different outcomes. students sitting in class and one nosy ass heffa goes: wait a minute John your last name is Clarke Jake your last name is Clarke, then asks both what is your dad's name (Paul Clarke), what does he do (fireman) and hten goes y'all related. Students hug and happy that they've found a new sibling.

Scenario 1 : dad's dead paternal grandma (paul is dead now)cries and says bring Jake come bring him come.  Family reunion happy happy joy joy. John recalls when he was younger going to the city to visit a nurse lady with Paul and his mom cursing abt some nurse lady.

Scenario 2 : Jake says dad carries me to school on Monday Wednesday and Friday, John says dad carries me to school Tuesday and Thursday DWL. Now here's the kicker: Mrs Clarke comes to pick up Jake and he runs up to show her John, his new brother and her face DROPS. John is NEVER seen again.

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 06 2014 at 12:54am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:54am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

they're tied together....it's called a character flaw.. If in fact you cared about your "friend"..would you call out her weight in front of a bunch of other people? Then explain how they hadn't sexed etc...I'm saying...it appeared shady & I said so.

She explained all of that on BHM, but based on what I read...that's not what she said to her friend. If I missed that post..then I can see what you mean
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:56am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

We still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>here<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Big smile

But you will be forever known for that football booty avi. She's so proud of that misshapen thang.

LMAOOO I would always take pics from the front if that's what I was working with LOLLOL

And damn, mis-shaped booty and blue contacts...I'm doing bad Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 59>
  Share Topic