Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:20am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Brown come on now, this was a bait thread to begin with. Everyone knows that BHM never forgets.

LOL I didn't see it as a bait thread. Certain topics are always labeled as "bait" even when it's not imo...so should PG never ever post another topic in BHM history because she stole her aunt's friend bf? Lol Her "history" didn't have much to do with the OP *shrug*

@brown, I could have sworn you said that you were going to put in a new av. Do you know that people still think she is youLOL
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:20am
@F8 that is definitely brown.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:20am
Same place the rest of y'all from, the projects of Gullibleheaux Hollow.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:20am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Brown come on now, this was a bait thread to begin with. Everyone knows that BHM never forgets.

LOL I didn't see it as a bait thread. Certain topics are always labeled as "bait" even when it's not imo...so should PG never ever post another topic in BHM history because she stole her aunt's friend bf? Lol Her "history" didn't have much to do with the OP *shrug*

Brown since I brought it up...I will address WHY I brought it up...when she posted that fcuking her aunts man...it wasn't like she said that was f'ed up...she was gloating & proud about it...prior to that she stated she was known to steal a man or two...now if that's something you can get down with fine...but I will side-eye the sh!t out of someone if they then turn around and try to give me relationship advice that have those type tendencies..

If you read how she wrote the OP it wasn't as if she came in here to really get an honest answer...but to cut down her fat friend "and the other hoes" who support her friend...

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Jan 06 2014 at 12:21am
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:21am
@OrriannaRose

BackaBushStern Smile
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:22am
LMAOOO stop it Ash, you know someone is gonna think you're serious LOLLOL

And F8, I've tried many many times...I gave up a long time ago DisapproveLOL

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:23am
My past has nothing to do with the fake shade that was being thrown at lunch.
 I didnt even bring up the topic that her two girlfriends who were acting like they were Team NO Exercise had been talking about it to me the whole time I was living somewhere else/
Last I heard they had NOT broken up they were in counseling and doing better so the he moved out in October was a surprise to me.
Yeah I slept with someone BF but that doesnt mean you want to screw everyones BF.
When she was like she aint working out for no man I just looked, we was just at the store buying exercise clothes together so it threw me for a loop.

I got the memo from now on, Its okay to throw shade at Gabby, Evelyn and Precious.

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:24am

Mary and John are married and they have Lily. Now somehow Lily finds out John is at an All inclusive resort about an hour and a half away with Trina. Somehow Lily convinces Mary to go check that negro. So they hop in the car check into the hotel and call the front desk and ask to for John's room number. The two of them go to the room, knock on the door and Lily barges in and proceeds to kick Trina's ass. And John never did a damn thing! Mary just at the door dumbfounded. LOLZ.

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:24am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Same place the rest of y'all from, the projects of Gullibleheaux Hollow.

wait what rofflllll LOL
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:24am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

@OrriannaRose

BackaBushStern Smile

I asked bc it's a common phrase. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training