BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

No I woke up to him that way. All Jokes aside. It was to this day the most horrible day of my life and I still barely sleep at night. On his birthday to top it off and I was trying to wake him up cause his phone kept ringing.

*awkward*
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:59pm

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

It was a lust pure and simple no excuses to be made. Yeah okay, so now I am the only one who ever slept with someones BF??? If thats the story you guys want to go with Carry on.....

The man is dead by the way, but you guys carry on how you please.

BRB, I have crunches to do. :)

Were you in a room full of people hundreds of miles away when he had his unfortunate accident?

No I woke up to him that way. All Jokes aside. It was to this day the most horrible day of my life and I still barely sleep at night. On his birthday to top it off and I was trying to wake him up cause his phone kept ringing.

OMG, no wonder all this coming for your jugalar isn't doing anything, cause you den been through some things...
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

@Bunny idk who you're talking about but I think that anyone person that sleeps with their friend's s/o is low down and dirty. I don't get it.
If I give a hint you'll know. I'm not saying anything. I like her just like everybody else. When she reads this tomorrow, just know u don't have to say anything. they aint gonna read 600+ pgs to figure u out
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:59pm

Princess Grace, are you a mutha fcukin woman of God?

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:01am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

BHM is funny as hell....

Yall can make up words for Precious ass and call her arm a THARM and thats okay.
Only certain posters in certain BHM clicks can say certain things about certain things. 
Yeah everyone okay with the chunkies, but people looking for recipes for green smoothies and ordering some Chinese diet pill I cant even pronounce
Its more posts in the Body Inspiration thread than anything political 
Ohh yeah if you say anyones man is attractive you all of a sudden want to blow him Confused

I dont need no click
Yeah I screwed Michelles BF and drank some of her  Sweet Tea and... 
Still is fancy as hell and dont lose any sleep about my actions, Only God can judge me for real

I would expect no less from a female that get down the way you get down...tryin to come for me...but not really coming for me...sneak sh!t..sour mouf hoe taking bout green smoothies..you in the damn thread too...wtf.

I've been on here forever, and most people know what the fcuk I look like...& I never ran in a click in my life...

& no if anyone's man is attractive a normal female wouldn't want to blow him...but yo ass would...

like I said own your sh!t hoe...I'm not God, but I'm judging your nasty ass...what the fcuk you gonna do about it?

I could give two flying ducks about how long you been on BHM and whatnot, I didnt say anything about the click, SOMEONE else said something about the fat girl click was coming for me, I aint scrolling through all of this foolery to prove it to you. You know everythang so you can go find it. 

You know what I am going to do?

Keep NOT giving a F U C K. Yeah I care That "Jewels" is judging me/

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:02am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Princess Grace, are you a mutha fcukin woman of God?

NO NO NO!
you are NAWT allowed to do dat! Dead

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:04am
PG what did he die of? Why did I think he was murdered? Or was in an accident? Did he eventually become your BF? At the time of his death was he still with Michelle?

Man that is scaryyyyyyyyyy
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:04am
Really though?

Tacky.

All this cause she fuked a dude you all don't even know?

This was stupid to begin with, it's even dumber now...who throws shade about someone  finding another passed away next to them?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:06am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

Y'all doing the absolute most...

This.

Tbh, I don't think you should continue with this thread PG.

Nothing you say will be good enough.

Its not me thats all angry. I dont live my life to make some internet strangers think I am all holy and perfect. 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:08am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Really though?

Tacky.

All this cause she fuked a dude you all don't even know?

This was stupid to begin with, it's even dumber now...who throws shade about someone  finding another passed away next to them?

Gyal.....

Edited by FarraFace - Jan 06 2014 at 12:08am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures