Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:54pm
lmaooo Jewels is killing me today
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

It was a lust pure and simple no excuses to be made. Yeah okay, so now I am the only one who ever slept with someones BF??? If thats the story you guys want to go with Carry on.....

The man is dead by the way, but you guys carry on how you please.

BRB, I have crunches to do. :)

Were you in a room full of people hundreds of miles away when he had his unfortunate accident?

No I woke up to him that way. All Jokes aside. It was to this day the most horrible day of my life and I still barely sleep at night. On his birthday to top it off and I was trying to wake him up cause his phone kept ringing.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:55pm
are people going to play favorites? yes, such is life. 

that aside, can you really be mad when people walk through a door you opened? if grace was gonna come in here talking about relationships/friendships, can she really be surprised that her past actions toward or in relationships/friendships was brought up? 

while not the current subject, it's still on topic and the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. 
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:55pm

Princess Grace, are you a mutha fcukin woman of God?

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Brown no ppl gave it to BP but she wasn't giving a $hite so they gave up. one and two would call her out but she ignored them. Hell one poster really went in on her life choices and her posting style one time. hilarious

Really? You all must have been done with her by the time I made it to TTT, cause I never saw that LOL

@Farra yeah, I def missed it then LOL

Edited by browneyez4548 - Jan 05 2014 at 11:57pm
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:56pm
uh uh, it is NOT that serious...
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:56pm
Y'all doing the absolute most...
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:56pm

It was a lust pure and simple no excuses to be made. Yeah okay, so now I am the only one who ever slept with someones BF??? If thats the story you guys want to go with Carry on.....

The man is dead by the way, but you guys carry on how you please.

BRB, I have crunches to do. :)

Were you in a room full of people hundreds of miles away when he had his unfortunate accident?

No I woke up to him that way. All Jokes aside. It was to this day the most horrible day of my life and I still barely sleep at night. On his birthday to top it off and I was trying to wake him up cause his phone kept ringing.

OuchConfused

Edited by eanaj5 - Jan 05 2014 at 11:57pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:57pm
Bombobloodclaat you and de man lay down inna de bed good good and go sleep and him wake up dead. Jesassss!!!!!! Young young man?! me mummmacl@@t
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

Y'all doing the absolute most...

This.

Tbh, I don't think you should continue with this thread PG.

Nothing you say will be good enough.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System