Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 59>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:50pm
I'm not naming names. but she said her friend used to brag about his skills all the time & she just wanted to try it out. It was her fault for talking about it so much. But this is worse cuz they were actually friends & EVERYBODY was blk!!
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:50pm
I always wonder when ppl point out BHM hypocrisy and inconsistencies, the entire board doesn't have a collective viewpoint on anything. Not saying that hypocrisy and inconsistencies aren't present on the board either

Lurkers stay judging all of you.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

No shade to any particular poster but why do people always "Only God can judge me". He would be the last one I would want to judge me with all the brimstone and hell fire to pay for eternity. Shieet give 100 years under jail before that.

So after people commit some atrocity do they also say only God can Judge me, * just finish murdering somebody, with  blood dripping from my hands. Only God can Judge me!

At the end of the day does what some stranger who I will most likely ever meet think matter? Not Really
If I was trying to keep what I did a secret I would have never posted it on BHM in the first place. Nope, I know some of these birds never forget anything

Was my moral meter pretty low the day I slept with him? Kinda

Is man stealing something I do regularly? No and honestly since he passed away I would never do it again. lesson learned. SO yes it took something dramatic for me to change my ways but I do better now. In my mind I cant change my past, I can only work on today.

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:51pm
Damn, ya'll ain't never do this to BP...and she was fuking Brandon (I think that was his name)...a married man..for damn near 10 years LOL

I remember her posting a thread about him cutting it off with her so that he can work on his marriage and posters were giving her words of encouragement lmao

And yes, I know they were likely not the same posters..but I just felt like going down memory lane Stern Smile
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

BHM is funny as hell....

Yall can make up words for Precious ass and call her arm a THARM and thats okay.
Only certain posters in certain BHM clicks can say certain things about certain things. 
Yeah everyone okay with the chunkies, but people looking for recipes for green smoothies and ordering some Chinese diet pill I cant even pronounce
Its more posts in the Body Inspiration thread than anything political 
Ohh yeah if you say anyones man is attractive you all of a sudden want to blow him Confused

I dont need no click
Yeah I screwed Michelles BF and drank some of her  Sweet Tea and... 
Still is fancy as hell and dont lose any sleep about my actions, Only God can judge me for real

I would expect no less from a female that get down the way you get down...tryin to come for me...but not really coming for me...sneak sh!t..sour mouf hoe taking bout green smoothies..you in the damn thread too...wtf.

I've been on here forever, and most people know what the fcuk I look like...& I never ran in a click in my life...

& no if anyone's man is attractive a normal female wouldn't want to blow him...but yo ass would...

like I said own your sh!t hoe...I'm not God, but I'm judging your nasty ass...what the fcuk you gonna do about it?

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

I always wonder when ppl point out BHM hypocrisy and inconsistencies, the entire board doesn't have a collective viewpoint on anything. Not saying that hypocrisy and inconsistencies aren't present on the board either

Lurkers stay judging all of you.

http://f3.blackhairmedia.com/republican-rep-aaron-schock-outed-by-itay-hod_topic367314.html

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Princess Grace, are you a mutha fcukin woman of God?

NO NO NO!
you are NAWT allowed to do dat! Dead

Edited by eanaj5 - Jan 05 2014 at 11:57pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:54pm
PG whappen to you! Why you bring that up man? If this was a Jamaican board man them would link his death and your nani so quick. You shouldn't even bring it up cho man. Just bring the cheating/man thieving stories nuh guys Im bored.

Brown no ppl gave it to BP but she wasn't giving a $hite so they gave up. one and two would call her out but she ignored them. Hell one poster really went in on her life choices and her posting style one time. hilarious

ETA farra. Im talking just the board not IRL.

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 05 2014 at 11:56pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:54pm
@Bunny idk who you're talking about but I think that anyone person that sleeps with their friend's s/o is low down and dirty. I don't get it.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Damn, ya'll ain't never do this to BP...and she was fuking Brandon (I think that was his name)...a married man..for damn near 10 years LOL

I remember her posting a thread about him cutting it off with her so that he can work on his marriage and posters were giving her words of encouragement lmao

And yes, I know they were likely not the same posters..but I just felt like going down memory lane Stern Smile

BP got dragged all the time. Shyt, I got her a few times my damn self and I luhed that heaux.

eta

Edited by FarraFace - Jan 06 2014 at 12:06am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 59>
  Share Topic