BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:26pm
The real question is after you *&%^$#@Eed did he take his ass back home?
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

you fvcked your friends man? do you other friends know this? why do they even talk to you? it can't be bc you're a good friendConfused
let her tell it...the female had it coming to her...LOL but cabbage water smellin bitches don't understand that that's breaking the fcuking code...be right in her friends face consoling her...mean while her face smellin like sweaty balls & sh!t...gtfoh with you care about your friend...hoe sit yo ass down somewhere..LOLLOLLOL
no Jewels, u gon leave her alone cuz the she-devil thought she was above blk women & Grace was doing us ALL a favor by putting her back in her cave place!!!
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

No one is saying that it's impossible to love someone through life transitions though LOL

Some can, some can't...such is life...

Ya'll just wanna go in on Grace, but you can't shade someone who doesn't GAF LOL

I am definitely guilty of this too. But BHM loves to go HAM on people in unison.
I don't think her mentioning that her friend's man is fine was bad at all but I have learned today. If your friends man was Boris Kodjoe how else would describe him though. Tall, light caramel, half African and can't actConfused

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:27pm
The sacredness of relationships...

Boris can't act?

Edited by GG - Jan 05 2014 at 11:29pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:29pm
I always say nice looking guy....i say fine Mr00 would looked sideways....lmao....he says my friend are pretty....but fine will get him checked....not that I don't trust him but some shyt just don't sound right...
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

No one is saying that it's impossible to love someone through life transitions though LOL

Ya'll just wanna go in on Grace, but you can't shade someone who doesn't GAF LOL

I am definitely guilty of this too. But BHM loves to go HAM on people in unison.
I don't think her mentioning that her friend's man is fine was bad at all but I have learned today. If your friends man was Boris Kodjoe how else would describe him though. Tall, light caramel, half African and can't actConfused

Lol we asked what he looked like and if he had gained weight too. She was just answering the question.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:29pm
F8 you acknowledging your friends man is attractive is not a crime...but you saying it on a regular to him & your friend would be an issue...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Some people want to make drama when it wasnt any. The topic I THOUGHT was if you eat pork rinds and lick your fingers is your man wrong for bouncing? Now is he buys you a treadmill, gets you a gym membership and a trainer, and offers his CC for lipo what more is he supposed to do?

Grace still think she fancySmile
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:29pm
lol

Compliments are fine but I would feel some type of way if you complimenting my bf and you calling me a fat hoe in the same sentence. Basically you saying he's too good for me.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

The sacredness of relationships...

Boris can't act?

Can he?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training