Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 59>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Bishes just ain't use to a good man and good love.....cause the shyt y'all be thinking is cool is crazy.....

Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Hmm somebody should start a new thread. Can we compliment each others husbands/SO. Because if we can't then I'm in trouble, I call my friend's husband fine all the time and in his and wife's face tooLOL
yeah u should stop that sh*t. couldn't be no friend of mine. I have eyes, don't need ur ass to tell me what he looks like
nun-un really? it's a compliment. 

*shrug* from my pov-- as long as it's not excessive (i don't want you to look an embarrassed, thirsty mess), compliment him. i have great taste. 

not like it'll get you anywhere; he belongs to me. 

then again, my ex and i... *shrug* we were quite non fazed. LOL

Yay it is really playful, just like how I play with my brother. But, I guess it is better to be safe than sorry. Many woman change up when they get a husband.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

you fvcked your friends man? do you other friends know this? why do they even talk to you? it can't be bc you're a good friendConfused
let her tell it...the female had it coming to her...LOL but cabbage water smellin bitches don't understand that that's breaking the fcuking code...be right in her friends face consoling her...mean while her face smellin like sweaty balls & sh!t...gtfoh with you care about your friend...hoe sit yo ass down somewhere..LOLLOLLOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Yay it is really playful, just like how I play with my brother. But, I guess it is better to be safe than sorry. Many woman change up when they get a husband.
and that's that sh!t i hate.  Ermm

alas, that is another thread entirely. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:25pm
I see this thread has picked up a bit of momentum.  jeepers.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:25pm

but Jewels, wasn't it a fat white chick that was talking sh*t talmbout, look at my man eying Grace, idk why cuz he doesn't like black girls. Then Grace was like WHAT??!! I'll show who likes blk girls! & took him like it was nothing.

Since when do u care so much for the white she-devils Jewels??

That's how I understood it
I can't have sympathy for the over the top hating white woman
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:25pm

but Jewels, wasn't it a fat white chick that was talking sh*t talmbout, look at my man eying Grace, idk why cuz he doesn't like black girls. Then Grace was like WHAT??!! I'll show who likes blk girls! & took him like it was nothing.

Since when do u care so much for the white she-devils Jewels??
if you let a bitch get a pass cause it is a white woman you silly bun...& I never took you as a silly type person...so that argument goes right out the window...besides she said that she is known for stealing men...I wouldn't gaf if the woman was green...I don't fcuk with no/nor condone sideways hoes...so

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Jan 06 2014 at 7:41am
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:25pm
Cabbage water smellin?!

The vapors...the vapors comin for me...don't worry bout ma wig, just somebody yank my skirt down after I fall out....please....
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

BHM is funny.

Indeed.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

you fvcked your friends man? do you other friends know this? why do they even talk to you? it can't be bc you're a good friendConfused

I didnt screw a friend of mines man, it was My AUNTS friends man that I screwed. I didnt know it was a law against complimenting a man. Is he attarctive, yes do I want to take my panties off for him nope.

Some people take a post and run with it but I wont be addressing it any more since its not worth the keystrokes. They can have all teh fun they want digging for Gifs. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 59>
  Share Topic