BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:18pm
BHM is funny.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:19pm
you fvcked your friends man? do you other friends know this? why do they even talk to you? it can't be bc you're a good friendConfused

Edited by EPITOME - Jan 05 2014 at 11:19pm
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:19pm
but Jewels, wasn't it a fat white chick that was talking sh*t talmbout, look at my man eying Grace, idk why cuz he doesn't like black girls. Then Grace was like WHAT??!! I'll show who likes blk girls! & took him like it was nothing.

Since when do u care so much for the white she-devils Jewels??
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Hmm somebody should start a new thread. Can we compliment each others husbands/SO. Because if we can't then I'm in trouble, I call my friend's husband fine all the time and in his and wife's face tooLOL
yeah u should stop that sh*t. couldn't be no friend of mine. I have eyes, don't need ur ass to tell me what he looks like
nun-un really? it's a compliment. 

*shrug* from my pov-- as long as it's not excessive (i don't want you to look an embarrassed, thirsty mess), compliment him. i have great taste. 

not like it'll get you anywhere; he belongs to me. 

then again, my ex and i... *shrug* we were quite non fazed. LOL
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

OP how long ago was this break up and convo?

In the OP it sounds present and in other posts it sounds like it occurred a while ago

The whole I know he was cheating happened on Valentines day Last year, They stayed together for awhile after that, counseling and what not. The official end was October, so that was why i didnt bring it up at lunch. I didnt say anything mean, I honestly didnt know all that was going on since I was living out of state.

The other two ladies at the lunch had been calling me with bits and pieces, I had talked to her but really about her kid my kid work etc.  

Me and her had just discussed her gym membership and went to Old navy less than a week  ago to buy workout clothes and a yoga mats so I found it sort of odd that she had this screw him I am not exercising attitude.  Im happy at my weight so I just kinda sat there. 

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Waits.....

Lmao, what you waiting on?Confused 

This is what I been waiting for LOLLOLLOLLOL
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:21pm
No one is saying that it's impossible to love someone through life transitions though LOL

Some can, some can't...such is life...

Ya'll just wanna go in on Grace, but you can't shade someone who doesn't GAF LOL
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:21pm
@SD, hmm really we both compliment each other. He Says " hey chelle who did you her girl you look good".

Me: look at John thinking he is tight because he dressing fly.

I can see why his wife would be offended, but I treat him like brother. But I will definitely slow down in that area.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:22pm
My parents workout together. 
Losing weight is much easier when you have someone supporting you and doing it with you.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

@SD, hmm really we both compliment each other. He Says " hey chelle who did you her girl you look good".

Me: look at John thinking he is tight because he dressing fly.

I can see why his wife would be offended, but I treat him like brother. But I will definitely slow down in that area.

you need to treat him like your friends husband.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 59>